Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not here for that. Just wondering what’s every ones timeline.
1 Reveal. (July)
2 In person shows (August)
3 Dealership arrival (January/ April)

that’s my timeline
According to some over on Blue Oval, job #1 was anticipated around Dec before the whole virus thing, so this sounds about right. With a brand new model, "OK to buy" could take a while as well, pushing arrival to dealers to the end of that time frame.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t see it happening. Too soon. Detroit is getting hit hard right now. gonna Be more than 30 days from now I would think. I mean Detroit was 70 days from now.
Jeep doesn't seem to be wasting any time introducing a lot of new product. There's will be in production and we'll be waiting to see the Bronco. I think Ford needs to show it and get the build guides out there.

HazBeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincolnville
Given ChrispyKC's placement in the dealership community, I expect he intentionally used of a period at the end of his sentence, making it a statement that there's no question about the timing he describes.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@ChrispyKC Ford employee only release without reporters? Everyone is so strict about groups, so I'm guessing only a spokesperson type release with no crowd, no spectators. Any additional things to comment?

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most people have probably forgotten the Bronco with all that's going on, so it's probably in Ford's best interest to wait several months so that the unveiling is closer to the now further delayed production and we don't have an NSX situation where the reveal and the release were so far apart that all the hype had died by the time they were finally in dealer showrooms.
It's becoming a nsx as they kept teasing it and we keep waiting and they kept teasing it. The NSX got so over hyped when they teased it for years for so long the hyped became larger than the NSX, right now the bronco is on its way if they don't reveal it in the first half of 2020, hell the hyped right before when it was supposed to drop was too high now we now I just want my damn bronco

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's becoming a nsx as they kept teasing it and we keep waiting and they kept teasing it. The NSX got so over hyped when they teased it for years for so long the hyped became larger than the NSX, right now the bronco is on its way if they don't reveal it in the first half of 2020, hell the hyped right before when it was supposed to drop was too high now we now I just want my damn bronco
Yep. I've got Bronco blue balls right now. It'll happen. Eventually. Maybe. Perhaps

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How about a Zoom reveal.

2 weeks ago I had no idea what Zoom was and now everybody wants to use it fit everything. Might as well use it for the reveal.

If you don't know what zoom is - it's the flavor of the week for intern video conferences.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It would seem the Reveal of the 2022 Bronco, if done online, hopefully, can still show a few shots of the Bronco in action. They could have one or to select media types that live close to the reveal drive there for the Live Event. Then the Ford PR people can do all the song and dance on Live Stream. This way the hype they hoped to build with the media only invite gets direct access to the public and further engages the end customers.

Simultaneously to the public Live Stream Reveal, the Ford Bronco website goes live so people can start building their Bronco. Simply have the standard legal disclaimers "All prices, specifications and equipment are subject to change without notice."

Short of this in the next month or two or three, there will be some number of people that give up waiting and go buy their Plan B vehicle. Meanwhile, Jeep will continue to pump out more and more models with "bold new graphics".

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve decided to go with plan B, for now. I am purchasing a used 2019 Ecoboost Premium convertible that I will drive until we have a full model year of Bronco on the ground. I am not one for uncertainty, and traded my 2018 Edge Sport to my son for (early COVID induced) graduation. I’m now driving his Ford Escape Titanium, and, while a nice car, not what I want to roll around in for the unforeseeable future. Hopefully, I can re-enter the Bronco fray in late 2021 and pick up something after any first year model problems have been resolved. I look forward to hearing awesome reviews from forum members as they take delivery of their Broncos. Enjoy!

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I've got Bronco blue balls right now. It'll happen. Eventually. Maybe. Perhaps
I think the “bronco blue balls discussion” needs to have its own thread. I have them too. And now that @ChrispyKC sources dried up, I guess I need to look into that check engine light on the Golden Bullet minivan.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands