redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! ...….... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

what Ford is cooking
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! ...….... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

what Ford is cooking
Yeah why cant Ford and The Rock do a modern day O.J. Chase out in the desert offroad for a reveal teaser. Like good production quality, explosions and all kinds of stuff. Maybe crash a couple dozen pursuit chargers in under 5 minutes. And the only one that can keep up with him as they race around the edge of a canyon is John Cena in a VelociRaptor! After he loses Cena through a tight trail in the canyon The Rock get out and admires the Bronco and all of a sudden you see The Undertaker driving GraveDigger towards him down the canyon wall. The Rock looks up raises the peoples eyebrow.... then the screen cuts to the Bronco Logo.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah why cant Ford and The Rock do a modern day O.J. Chase out in the desert offroad for a reveal teaser. Like good production quality, explosions and all kinds of stuff. Maybe crash a couple dozen pursuit chargers in under 5 minutes. And the only one that can keep up with him as they race around the edge of a canyon is John Cena in a VelociRaptor! After he loses Cena through a tight trail in the canyon The Rock get out and admires the Bronco and all of a sudden you see The Undertaker driving GraveDigger towards him down the canyon wall. The Rock looks up raises the peoples eyebrow.... then the screen cuts to the Bronco Logo.
I’d be down for that!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a rube, and I knew that it was slated for 2021.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, is he going to be a brand ambassador for the Bronco? Because that would be pretty rad. Also it would pretty much guarantee that my wife will want a Bronco. Only surer way would be to use John Cena.
I’ve been suspicious they’d use him(just my own hunch) after the Bronco prototype in that movie, if you read the article about how he got it apparently he is a big Ford guy. Https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/ford-bronco-concept-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-rampage/

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to add to the thread but I can’t get over the egg joke. I am so craving an egg sandwich now. Two eggs (with yokes) sausage, America cheese, ketchup and pepper on a roll. I don’t go with salt because the ketchup is enough.

Coming in 2020 always meant the revel to me. I did have a glimmer of hope it would be sooner.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

what Ford is cooking
That's not that far off of what I was thinking. Give Dwayne Johnson a Bronco kitted out for overlanding, full kitchen setup, get him out in the boonies, and then have him cook something.

"Can you smell what Ford and the Rock are cooking?"

There's your commercial, Ford. You can pay me with a Lightning Blue Bronco with the best off road chops you can build.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really want to add to the thread but I can’t get over the egg joke. I am so craving an egg sandwich now. Two eggs (with yokes) sausage, America cheese, ketchup and pepper on a roll. I don’t go with salt because the ketchup is enough.

Coming in 2020 always meant the revel to me. I did have a glimmer of hope it would be sooner.

Sorry ……… I guess I should have left that out. I was just trying to make an analogy about how a person looks/reads/told something and gets the wrong impression. :)
Sponsored