section204

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen a lot of great ideas and suggestions on this forum in various threads. Some of which may never see the light of day simply because it was in response to something else that was posted.

I would like to see if we can start something here that would have a higher visibility to Ford. Perhaps we can even see some ideas make the production line for '21.

To start this off I really like the prospect of us having a fender decal option for the historical script bronco from the 70's models. I feel it fits the image they were going for with this design and it's as iconic as the vehicle itself. Offer this in various colors and you have more options for customization on the build.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wishlist to Ford 1597002816080

It's true there are after market options out there for the older Broncos, but this is as easy of an option as any for Ford at this stage of production.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen a lot of great ideas and suggestions on this forum in various threads. Some of which may never see the light of day simply because it was in response to something else that was posted.

I would like to see if we can start something here that would have a higher visibility to Ford. Perhaps we can even see some ideas make the production line for '21.

To start this off I really like the prospect of us having a fender decal option for the historical script bronco from the 70's models. I feel it fits the image they were going for with this design and it's as iconic as the vehicle itself. Offer this in various colors and you have more options for customization on the build.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wishlist to Ford 1597002816080

It's true there are after market options out there for the older Broncos, but this is as easy an option as any for Ford if they decided to do so.
CAD program, some material stock of your choice, a waterjet and some double sided tape.

Anybody know a CNC programmer/machinist?

OP
OP

section204

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I concur and I'll raise you a white grill. A white top and white wheels are historically accurate and very handsome. As a bonus a white top reflects heat better and doesn't fade.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wishlist to Ford 3
Dammmmmmn! Did you really photoshop out all of those animals at Cabelas?

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To start this off I really like the prospect of us having a fender decal option for the historical script bronco from the 70's models.
We don't know for sure Ford doesn't already have that waiting for us. In fact the hints have died down a little last coupl'a months...but there was a heads-up from Ford folks about a 'Heritage' package, earlier referenced as a "66 Package"

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CAD program, some material stock of your choice, a waterjet and some double sided tape.

As mentioned, this is out there from various EB dealers for about $20 each. Grind off the posts on the back and use 2-way tape like you say. I always like the script emblem. Mine has the sport badge in the corner, but the script is the same. Maybe the trim badge could go underneath or something...

I envision this rebadging to be as popular as the Kia Genesis was a few years ago. It just makes sense.

6677brncemblm.jpg

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I concur and I'll raise you a white grill. A white top and white wheels are historically accurate and very handsome. As a bonus a white top reflects heat better and doesn't fade.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wishlist to Ford 6677brncemblm
That looks awesome!(y)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No water jet
Our company opted for laser.

Sponsored

Exothermic

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like to have the option of the rubber floor and vinyl seats on the Wildtrak. I will probably never have the top on.

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford seems set on using that area for the model designation and I don’t see that changing. On top of that, I haven’t seen that font on anything related to the new Bronco. This will have to be a DIY project.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All colors for all trims.
All interiors for all trims.
Flat bed/pullout tray for 2-door.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have access to Solidworks at work. Not a CNC machinist. Just a Quality Engineer.

But honestly, you may be able to do that in Adobe Illustrator (which I have at home).
Sponsored