Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have access to Solidworks at work. Not a CNC machinist. Just a Quality Engineer.

But honestly, you may be able to do that in Adobe Illustrator (which I have at home).
Illustrator would certainly be able to create the pattern of the Bronco script for a CNC machine. Might have to save it in a file type the CNC computer can read if it can't read something like an .eps file, but that's easy.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Illustrator would certainly be able to create the pattern of the Bronco script for a CNC machine. Might have to save it in a file type the CNC computer can read if it can't read something like an .eps file, but that's easy.
Ahh, I've known people who've had decal work cut on a vinyl plotter done from Illustrator .ai files. If you wanted actual metal badges made I could see the need for CNC work.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahh, I've known people who've had decal work cut on a vinyl plotter done from Illustrator .ai files. If you wanted actual metal badges made I could see the need for CNC work.
It'd also depend on the complexity too - something that had depth would require something 3D like Solidworks (which I used at work too), but Illustrator would be able to give you the pattern for flat things.

Grave Digger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grave Digger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wish is a factory snorkel for deep water crossings. Just with the alternator was mounted higher, may have to go 37's and even more reason to squatch for gearing.

Sponsored

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ‘71 F100, ‘02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Premium Twill soft top as an upgrade from the cheaper vinyl tops like Jeep offers. Also, please, please, please offer a factory soft top for the 2 door!

Trust me on the soft top materials. I'm a long time Jeep owner. I've always had soft tops. The cheaper vinyl tops by Bestop are noisy and cold/hot.

BUT...The Premium Twill tops are the most awesome soft tops ever. Absolutely Zero road noise even at highway speeds. No hot/cool issues. It's an amazing material that is every bit as quiet as any hard top but with the freedom a soft top delivers!

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grabber (or similar) blue and white hard top is an absolute must. More mix-and-match interior options between trims would be sweet too

Sponsored

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I concur and I'll raise you a white grill. A white top and white wheels are historically accurate and very handsome. As a bonus a white top reflects heat better and doesn't fade.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wishlist to Ford 1597027973941
You NAILED it RIGHT ON! This is what I want (but in a classic Heritage color).