Sponsored

Bronco Won’t Start - UPDATE - Intermittent Starting Issues & All Systems in Fault

Bunky67

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Outerbanks w/Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a partial video, but it happens so fast & randomly it makes it hard to catch it.
I have a partial video, but it happens so fast & randomly it makes it hard to catch it.
Of course this says it is too large to attach. It's only 34 seconds long.
Sponsored

John P.

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has 1,200 miles and is doing a similar thing. The dash error messages are the same as the OP. Something in the engine compartment was clicking, too, even before trying to start. It began when I opened the passenger door.

After trying to start several times and then giving up, it started going bonkers under the hood. Clicking loudly. Couldn’t determine where, exactly. Disconnected the negative battery terminal to shut the damn thing up.

WTF.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco has 1,200 miles and is doing a similar thing. The dash error messages are the same as the OP. Something in the engine compartment was clicking, too, even before trying to start. It began when I opened the passenger door.

After trying to start several times and then giving up, it started going bonkers under the hood. Clicking loudly. Couldn’t determine where, exactly. Disconnected the negative battery terminal to shut the damn thing up.
what the hell is that! Sounded like it was running with a rod knock for a bit. That is one seriously not happy Bronco.

John P.

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It also has the grinding transmission. And the roof had to be replaced due to cracks. This thing is a POS.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

WTF.
Hi John! I can look into your Bronco's error message concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Sponsored