Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post your favorite YouTube channel that highlights what the bronco can do. Prefer owners of Broncos not reviewers

My current favorite is:
“Pickens Party of 5”.
Real life Family enjoying their Bronco step by step.
Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

151 garage is really good. They have a sport now but have two badlands on order. Their plans for them are pretty interesting

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
This post needs more attention…. I’m desperate to see more Bronco OWNER YouTube channels. You folks who are lucky enough to have your Broncos, post links to your channels here!

I’m tired of seeing someone take a dealer mannequin for a ride and post a general video. Some of the popular car channels have videos but they all give the same overview. We want actual owners sharing how they are experiencing their Broncos!

Help us live vicariously through you actual owners while we wait. :)

A few I recommend (adding as I see more in this thread):
https://youtube.com/c/PickensPartyOf5
https://youtube.com/user/BurghTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCqaZZRnNRejOQq2jdLyusLA
https://youtube.com/channel/UCd0HzMXLzxKm0TaQ_dQ3tmA
https://youtube.com/c/EvilleTruck
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoF6Gxy7CIVAKhWaEeKQmHQ/videos

Last edited:

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why support these people? If you stop watching their crap they have to go get real jobs like the rest of us.

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why support these people? If you stop watching their crap they have to go get real jobs like the rest of us.
Many of these channels are forum members sharing the joy of their new Broncos. I personally enjoy watching their excitement, learnings and mods.

I suggest you check out some of the channels I posted, you might be surprised learning about the speaker upgrades, grill customizations… It certainly beats the heck out of most of what’s on TV… plus it gives me my daily Bronco fix. :)

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many of these channels are forum members sharing the joy of their new Broncos. I personally enjoy watching their excitement, learnings and mods.

I suggest you check out some of the channels I posted, you might be surprised learning about the speaker upgrades, grill customizations… It certainly beats the heck out of most of what’s on TV… plus it gives me my daily Bronco fix. :)
There are a few who are just normal forum members posting about their trucks, most of the ones you linked fall in that category, those are fine. I don’t care for the ones who are whores for likes trying to monetize the content. There are plenty of people who list their occupation as a YouTuber, I don’t want to help them to not work.

Looking at Youtube a minute ago…yes, it’s all gone to shit. Most of the people I used to like have gone lame. I can’t sit through a TFL video anymore due to the fact there is 2 minutes of content in a 12 minute video. I still search for some technical how to‘s or legit product reviews, but the entertainment value isn’t there for me. Clear, concise, no bullshit videos are interesting. I don’t care about their feelings or speculations.

Last edited:

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This post needs more attention…. I’m desperate to see more Bronco OWNER YouTube channels. You folks who are lucky enough to have your Broncos, post links to your channels here!

I’m tired of seeing someone take a dealer mannequin for a ride and post a general video. Some of the popular car channels have videos but they all give the same overview. We want actual owners sharing how they are experiencing their Broncos!

Help us live vicariously through you actual owners while we wait. :)

A few I recommend:
https://youtube.com/c/PickensPartyOf5
https://youtube.com/user/BurghTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCqaZZRnNRejOQq2jdLyusLA
https://youtube.com/channel/UCd0HzMXLzxKm0TaQ_dQ3tmA
https://youtube.com/c/EvilleTruck

As someone with a "real job" that likes to mess around with things and share my experience when I can. I appreciate the support ;)

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why support people that are chasing their dreams and doing what they are passionate about? I don't know maybe everyone should go work at a job they hate instead to make you feel better about your life?

I personally applaud anyone that can make a living doing what they want instead of what someone else thinks they should be doing with their lives.

I just make videos because I enjoy it but I give props to anyone that can mange to do it for a living its more work than any regular 9-5 job.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why support people that are chasing their dreams and doing what they are passionate about? I don't know maybe everyone should go work at a job they hate instead to make you feel better about your life?

I personally applaud anyone that can make a living doing what they want instead of what someone else thinks they should be doing with their lives.

I just make videos because I enjoy it but I give props to anyone that can mange to do it for a living its more work than any regular 9-5 job.
My life is great, I don’t need anyone else to make me feel better about myself. I work my ass off to support it at a job I like for a family owned company. I have a loving wife, good friends, paid for toys, etc. I’m also a relatively private person, I don’t feel the need to broadcast my life to others.

We need more people to actually work in this country, too many seem to be just trying to get by doing the bare minimum. YouTuber as an occupation strikes me as non productive. I choose not to support their lifestyle.

People making a few videos here and there for fun is great. I haven’t watched any of your content, but I’ve found Farris Khan’s videos entertaining.

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My life is great, I don’t need anyone else to make me feel better about myself. I work my ass off to support it at a job I like for a family owned company. I have a loving wife, good friends, paid for toys, etc. I’m also a relatively private person, I don’t feel the need to broadcast my life to others.

We need more people to actually work in this country, too many seem to be just trying to get by doing the bare minimum. YouTuber as an occupation strikes me as non productive. I choose not to support their lifestyle.

People making a few videos here and there for fun is great. I haven’t watched any of your content, but I’ve found Farris Khan’s videos entertaining.

I am happy to hear that, and sorry to insinuate that your life was not good. There are a ton of non traditional jobs like Youtube that were not available as an option growing up, but there is also a lot of occupations that were available to us that are no longer around.

There is a large amount of people on youtube that work harder than most people will ever dream of working, which is much more than the bare minimum, I would gladly support their efforts all day any day.

OP
OP
MTNLUV

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Many of them put out honest and good information. They help me make decisions on my build.
I’ll keep watching them!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also curious.. .but anyone who recommends the obnoxious woman (I can't recall her name - but it was literally 30 seconds of info in a 15 minute video) who spent something like 15 minutes whining about how she jacked up her soft top by pulling into the garage - will lose any and all credibility for any other answers they every provide ever again.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a working class slob that just started dabling in Youtube content creation,I applaude all those who can hold a full time job plus put out content weekly or more,It's tougher then it looks.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also curious.. .but anyone who recommends the obnoxious woman (I can't recall her name - but it was literally 30 seconds of info in a 15 minute video) who spent something like 15 minutes whining about how she jacked up her soft top by pulling into the garage - will lose any and all credibility for any other answers they every provide ever again.
Funny thing is, that obnoxious woman is my wife and I forced her from my office, to record some of what was happening the day she pulled into the garage and got stuck. I actually did the exact same thing last week myself so in reality I have no shame in posting this content because if I can do it just a few weeks after she did then anyone with a 7 foot garage door and 35s can. I am not sure if you have your Bronco yet but there is a honest fear of not being able to get replacement parts due to the vehicle bring so new. Can you imagine not being able to drive your Bronco unless the weather was nice while you wait for a replacement top all because of a dumb mistake of crashing into your garage?

Sharing on YouTube or any media platform is not easy and we like to share pure unfiltered views of our life and part of our life story now involves the Bronco. Sorry for being obnoxious but the great thing is we all have freedom to choose what content we take in.

My wife asked that I share this with you:

I am that annoying woman you speak of. If you knew anything about our channel, you would see that ours is a vlog detailing our lives, and was not started "just because we have a Bronco". I am a homeschooling mom and my husband works at least 50+ hours a week at a "normal" job and our YouTube was strictly started to document our travels as a family and to encourage others to invest in their family with their TIME. It definitely wasn't started to please you. 🤙

I am grateful to finally have a monetized channel, and I will tell you, it is harder and more time consuming than any other 9-5 job that I have had in the past.

Maybe you should be mindful of your comments, words are powerful enough to destroy and to change someone's life. I sure hope you choose kindness for now on.

I would love to meet you sometime and buy you coffee and chat. ✌
Sponsored