Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
I feel there is a problem with all the kids around here lately, and by kids I mean SOME of the people who've made an account within the last week or 2. You all sound like a bunch of what I will call Jeep Fanboys. Most of you feel it's your duty to tell EVERYONE else what you feel they need or want. And if I had to guess, maybe even 1% of you will do what we will call serious off roading.
Well guess what, most that are here WANT the Bronco because they want a Bronco. We don't want an F150, we don't want an Explorer, so stop trying to tell us what we want already!
There ain't nothing wrong with wanting to tow with your Bronco. Nothing wrong with wanting 33" tires on every package. Nothing wrong with wishing for a V8 or a SFA. Some here may very well want to have a Mall Crawling Bronco. And good for them. A Bronco can be anything we want it to be! That's always been the beauty of the Bronco whether it was a Gen 1 of or a Gen 4.

So with all that said, if you think you're all that, I'm here to tell you that you probably aren't. Hell I'm not all that either. But the level of flaming around here is starting to get on my nerves. To the point where we'll all start to use that ignore button that @JAGSarge always talks about. I honestly feel bad for our 3 Doug's that have to try and police all this shit. Props to @Administrator , @Nickp & @FirstOnRaceDay .
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like I said in the Wildtrak 33s redux thread. If you want to complain or state your frustration with options or standard equipment, go ahead, that's part of what forums are all about! However I think it's just a little bit ridiculous to nitpick every little detail and make dramatic statements like "I'm canceling my reservation, that will show Ford!!" when we still basically know nothing about the Bronco.

Yeah I may have just "joined' this forum last week, but I have been lurking for IDK probably close to two years, but one of the things I always enjoyed about visiting was the good conversation (even if there was too much SFA vs IFS lol) and the humor that was weaved in. Hopefully as the newness wears off of the bronco we can kinda get back to that.

Maybe we should bring the chairs back for certain topics... ?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah it's been weird to go mainstream so jarringly. These kids don't even know about the pizza like WTactualF.

I miss get in first-name-using arguments with @OX1 because at least he had something to contribute to the conversations lol. And remember that time you and Chrispy got in to some weird pissing match that spilled over on to TheBroncoNation? Good times.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.