Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was all fun and games, then it got awkward....
tenor.gif

Think that means it's time to call it a night.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't really care. People can make stupid threads; ask stupid questions. Whether it's trolling or not. I can very easily ignore stuff. Or troll back. And some people have weird ideas of what a Bronco should be, and that's fine. To each his own. I can laugh at them or I can cry at the ignorance. Or I can shrug it off. It doesn't really matter.

And, for the record, my wife assures me that I am indeed "all that"

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I feel there is a problem with all the kids around here lately, and by kids I mean SOME of the people who've made an account within the last week or 2. You all sound like a bunch of what I will call Jeep Fanboys. Most of you feel it's your duty to tell EVERYONE else what you feel they need or want. And if I had to guess, maybe even 1% of you will do what we will call serious off roading.
Well guess what, most that are here WANT the Bronco because they want a Bronco. We don't want an F150, we don't want an Explorer, so stop trying to tell us what we want already!
There ain't nothing wrong with wanting to tow with your Bronco. Nothing wrong with wanting 33" tires on every package. Nothing wrong with wishing for a V8 or a SFA. Some here may very well want to have a Mall Crawling Bronco. And good for them. A Bronco can be anything we want it to be! That's always been the beauty of the Bronco whether it was a Gen 1 of or a Gen 4.

So with all that said, if you think you're all that, I'm here to tell you that you probably aren't. Hell I'm not all that either. But the level of flaming around here is starting to get on my nerves. To the point where we'll all start to use that ignore button that @JAGSarge always talks about. I honestly feel bad for our 3 Doug's that have to try and police all this shit. Props to @Administrator , @Nickp & @FirstOnRaceDay .

Look out children the fuzz showed up.

C6068A7B-83D4-4A6A-811D-6CC7105E0962.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.