Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE the only trim that doesn't get towing capability? It' s listed as an option everywhere else.
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 2020-08-18 (2)
Sponsored

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@North7 @72roadster

V3, added the potential package and option prices leaked today. I'm sure this will be useless in 24 hours if Chrispy's 25th date is correct.

Notes: these sheets have a couple of omissions, for instance, some 4DRs don't have the options for roof rails, which is obviously wrong. A body color modular top is listed as the only modular top on some models, which most likely means that black is standard and body color may be available with additional cost.

There were some assumptions made and math for the leaks today don't correspond 1:1 with the build sheets. Mostly the $3500 2.7L/10SP got broken into 1900 for engine, 1600 for trans.

What's the deal with the high package gouge for the Badlands? Seems weird, unless there's some DIC/HMI capability differences between OBX and BDL.

Certain other things will need to be tweaked, like the included options, I just input all known prices, so you can have an idea of package jumps. @ me with questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've added this new table to the first post you you can see a summary view of all the Bronco trim levels.

Summary view of the Bronco Trim Levels
View attachment 20275
Very nice work on this. We all appreciate you putting the time and effort into it, and it does allow us all to compare options vs. Trim level for a good, real-world comparison for what we are looking for in our build.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very nice work on this. We all appreciate you putting the time and effort into it, and it does allow us all to compare options vs. Trim level for a good, real-world comparison for what we are looking for in our build.
Thank you, but it could not have been done without the Bronco6G community, including the great contributions of, @72roadster, @Chrome_Pony and @jaspercasidino

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It says Leather-Trimmed seats are available on the Badlands on the Ford site by the way, so this should move to allowable

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It says Leather-Trimmed seats are available on the Badlands on the Ford site by the way, so this should move to allowable
The leather seats for the Badlands, and I assume for all other trims, are there in the allowable options. You can see from this highlight what is listed in the excluded section are the leather seat color names. For whatever reason with the data was exported from the Ford website this was the state it was in at that time.

When these discrepancies are discovered please always defer to what Ford has published in the released pdf files or on their website.

Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1598465117455

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just wish they would allow the High Package on the Big Bend and Black Diamond as well.

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used the survey spreadsheet to configure the Outerbanks that I reserved and it came out to be $130 more than the Wildtrak with the same options. I hope they work on these prices.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I missed it but is the slide out tray standard or optional?

Sponsored

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I'm reading this right, the lux is the same price as the Saquatch? How? Ford is starting to piss me off, I'm not getting this. I was riding high with Bronco fever and everyday, I'm trying to talk myself into these prices. I guess i'm a decision in progress.
Sponsored