Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

DOWNLOAD SPREADSHEET AT BOTTOM OF POST
INCLUDES SURVEY PRICING from this thread:

Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email

Introduction and Background
While we are waiting for the official Ford Bronco Build & Price website to go live please enjoy these Bronco6g Build & Price Planner spreadsheet. This has become a community effort with a number of users supporting the effort since I first posted my first version of the spreadsheet.

This Excel spreadsheet contains information gathered from other Bronco6g forum threads, it contains both unofficial and official Ford Bronco information. I've merged the Models, Trims, Packages, Options and Pricing together into one spreadsheet that can then be used along with your selections to arrive at a target high/low MSRP price for your chosen Bronco trim. For Usage Notes and Guidelines, see separate tab in B&P Planner Spreadsheet.

Update History
v1 - 8-3-2020: started from the original work of @72roadster at this link:
POSSIBLE Allowable and Excluded Options per Trim Level
v2 - 8-6-2020: @North7 added Trim Level Summary, @Chrome_Pony, broke out single v1 tab to tabs for each trim level.
v3 - 8-25-2020: @Chrome_Pony added survey prices for each trim
v3a - 8-26-2020: @North7 added tab with Survey Prices, corrected OBX Lux Package Price and updated formats and layout.

DISCLAIMER: Due to the inherent nature of leaked information, there will be discrepancies and conflicts between the information in this spreadsheet and officially published Ford information. If this bothers you, please do not use this spreadsheet, for the rest of you, when discrepancies and conflicts do arise, please validate the information against official Ford released information, such as that found on ford.com or the Bronco6g thread that has copies of the officially published Ford Bronco pdf files.
2021 Bronco Prices (2 Door, 4 Door) and Trims Comparison

NEVER USED A SPREADSHEET BEFORE? - Don't worry, you do not need to be an accountant or engineer to use a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet simply contains a collection of information organized in rows and columns. From this information you can "filter" it, meaning to only show the relevant information that is important to you. If you do not have Microsoft Excel on your computer here are several solutions.
Google Sheets - Free
You can download any Excel spreadsheet to your computer and then open it up in your browser using Google Sheets for free.
https://www.google.com/sheets/about/
or
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/
Libre Office - Free
Download the Free LibreOffice
https://www.libreoffice.org/
Apps
Get one of the many apps for your Android or iPhone for spreadsheets.
Mac users
The Excel file should import just fine for you.

Badlands B&P Planner Example
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1597258314166

Summary view of the Bronco Trim Levels
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1597314388636

DOWNLOAD SPREADSHEET BELOW
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It drives me wild that the LED signature headlights are excluded on the Black Diamond. And it makes no sense that they'd be allowable on Big Bend but not BD. I'm praying that that's just a typo on Ford's end and that ultimately the fancy LEDs will be an option Black Diamond...has anyone hit up Ford on Twitter to ask about that yet?

Anyway, this is awesome...thanks for putting it together!

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was some mis tweet? I missed that whole thing I guess.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There was some mis tweet? I missed that whole thing I guess.
What 40 pages of comment coming faster than it could be read....you mean you didn't waste a whole day like the rest of us...lucky you.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the entire Bronco6g forum being thrown for a loop on Sunday due the mis-tweets regarding the Bronco Build & Price website not going live until December, later corrected to September, I have created a new Bronco6g forum members tool. Because of all the uncertainty around when we will see the Official Ford Bronco Build & Price website go live, I present The Completely Unofficial, Unauthorized, Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet.

This Excel spreadsheet contains information gathered from other Bronco6g forum threads, it contains both unofficial and official Ford Bronco information. I've merged the Models, Trims, Packages, Options and Pricing together into one spreadsheet that can then be used along with your selections and estimates for package and options pricing. This will allow you to arrive at a target high/low MSRP price for your chosen Bronco.

DISCLAIMER: Due to the inherent nature of leaked information, there will be discrepancies and conflicts between the information in this spreadsheet and officially published Ford information. If this bothers you, please do not use this spreadsheet, for the rest of you, when discrepancies and conflicts do arise, please validate the information against official Ford released information, such as that found on ford.com or the Bronco6g thread that has copies of the officially published Ford Bronco pdf files.

NEVER USED A SPREADSHEET BEFORE? - Don't worry, you do not need to be an accountant or engineer to use a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet simply contains a collection of information organized in rows and columns. From this information you can "filter" it, meaning to only show the relevant information that is important to you. If you do not have Microsoft Excel on your computer you can upload the file for free to Google Sheets or download the Free LibreOffice, https://www.libreoffice.org/, or get one of the many apps for your Android or iPhone for spreadsheets. Mac users, the Excel file should import just fine for you.

Usage Guidelines:
v1 - Bronco Build & Price Planner - 8/3/2020, @North7
Bronco Build & Price Planner Usage Steps
Overview: This spreadsheet is setup to use filtering, whereby selecting information in each column, from left to right, to filter down to a single model, such as 4 door Badlands. Further, you can then filter to only show one of the Badlands Trim Codes, such as E5C-334A, which includes additional options like the Lux Package.​
Select by column, one at a time:
Model: Base, Badlands, etc.​
Doors: 2 door, 4 door​
Trim: for example, there are four Badlands 4 door trims​
Available: excluded, allowable, included features for Trim​
Features: Packages, Seats, Tops, etc.​
Description: item, feature, package, etc.​
my Selections: use this column to personalize, for example, put an x in the column to filter on.​
MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use.​
Based on the original work of @72roadster on this thread.​
Thank you. It was GREAT of you to prepare this planner for our use. Now, I've finally got something to do!!!

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As an accountant, I appreciate this spreadsheet.

A couple slicers May help folks edit if data is reorganized into a table rather than just filters.
Feel free to use and reorganize the spreadsheet in any way your use to using Excel. I know many Excel experts, especially accountants, expertly use pivot tables, slicers and a multitude of other powerful Excel tools. As and engineer I've always found for my needs simple filters work best for me. I'm use to multiple 1,000 line datasets that I have to merge, combine, and sort to get to an end product that meets my usage needs. Excel is a very powerful tool, but with 475 formula's in its functions library alone and a multitude of other features, it can quickly become intimidating to some, I've always recommended to start simple, if you learn a few formula's and features for your needs, you will do fine.

If in time your needs change and you want to learn more of the advanced functions, there are dozens of great websites and videos to learn from.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Due to the entire Bronco6g forum being thrown for a loop on Sunday due the mis-tweets regarding the Bronco Build & Price website not going live until December, later corrected to September, I have created a new Bronco6g forum members tool. Because of all the uncertainty around when we will see the Official Ford Bronco Build & Price website go live, I present The Completely Unofficial, Unauthorized, Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet.

This Excel spreadsheet contains information gathered from other Bronco6g forum threads, it contains both unofficial and official Ford Bronco information. I've merged the Models, Trims, Packages, Options and Pricing together into one spreadsheet that can then be used along with your selections and estimates for package and options pricing. This will allow you to arrive at a target high/low MSRP price for your chosen Bronco.

NEVER USED A SPREADSHEET BEFORE? - Don't worry, you do not need to be an accountant or engineer to use a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet simply contains a collection of information organized in rows and columns. From this information you can "filter" it, meaning to only show the relevant information that is important to you. If you do not have Microsoft Excel on your computer you can upload the file for free to Google Sheets or download the Free LibreOffice, https://www.libreoffice.org/, or get one of the many apps for your Android or iPhone for spreadsheets. Mac users, the Excel file should import just fine for you.

Usage Guidelines:
v1 - Bronco Build & Price Planner - 8/3/2020, @North7
Bronco Build & Price Planner Usage Steps
Overview: This spreadsheet is setup to use filtering, whereby selecting information in each column, from left to right, to filter down to a single model, such as 4 door Badlands. Further, you can then filter to only show one of the Badlands Trim Codes, such as E5C-334A, which includes additional options like the Lux Package.​
Select by column, one at a time:
Model: Base, Badlands, etc.​
Doors: 2 door, 4 door​
Trim: for example, there are four Badlands 4 door trims​
Available: excluded, allowable, included features for Trim​
Features: Packages, Seats, Tops, etc.​
Description: item, feature, package, etc.​
my Selections: use this column to personalize, for example, put an x in the column to filter on.​
MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use.​
Based on the original work of @72roadster on this thread.​
DUDE!

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This says the Black Diamond 4 door has the Mid Package Included? is this correct?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I played around with this, I think this is right. Here is what I got
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1596566464726

Did I miss anything?
E5B-222A is for an automatic transmission, I just added the price on the row.
Sasquatch adds the wheels, tires and gears, right? So I left those off.
Did I miss anything or mess anything up?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Attachments

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I played around with this, I think this is right. Here is what I got
1596566464726.png

Did I miss anything?
E5B-222A is for an automatic transmission, I just added the price on the row.
Sasquatch adds the wheels, tires and gears, right? So I left those off.
Did I miss anything or mess anything up?
No, you did not mess anything up. The columns titled, Model, Doors, Trim, Available and Features, simply are the same of similar information repeated in each cell going down the column. This lets you use that information for filtering. For example, filter on the Model column and you can select all the BIG BEND models. Filter on the Doors column and you can see all the BIG BEND Trim levels that are 4 door.

The Trim column is used if you wanted to filter by trim number. The Trim numbers are simply for the model as a whole and not as sub-part, like a transmission. If you filter by, E5B-222A in the Trim column, you will see every row has the Trim level code number E5B-222A, which is a Big Bend 4 door.

Sasquatch adds ...
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet 1596574362729
Sponsored

Last edited: