Sponsored

Bronco6G.com SWAG - Stickers, T Shirts, Banners, Flags, Purses, Bronco6G Whiskey, etc

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
Any Smokey and the Bandit or Jerry Reed quotes makes you my friend. Cheers!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve got shirts and decals covered, just let me know what you want.
If you and the admins can get something going, that'll be dang near free money. I'd put my $$ on some.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you and the admins can get something going, that'll be dang near free money. I'd put my $$ on some.
Iā€™ll have to try reaching out to them, gauge the interest.

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I am going to date myself when I say this, but here goes.
My first car was a 1965 Mustang convertible. Great car!
Seemed like many guy in those days, including me, wanted a pair of dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
To relive those days with a modern twist, I want to hang a pair of fake pizza slices. Those who frequent our Forum should immediately make the connection!
Don't forget the Playboy Rabbit license plate on front of your car! (Gawd, forgive me)

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick question: If I were to have these stickers (and other merchandise like shirts and hats) made in mass quantity in order to sell them to Bronco6g members (in partnership with Bronco6g), would I have permission to do so or do those rights belong solely to Bronco6g? If it's an issue, I won't do it (plus I'd still have to get the wife's approval). I won't intrude if it's a problem for the administrators. I just figured since there is such a demand, I would make the offer.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question: If I were to have these stickers (and other merchandise like shirts and hats) made in mass quantity in order to sell them to Bronco6g members (in partnership with Bronco6g), would I have permission to do so or do those rights belong solely to Bronco6g? If it's an issue, I won't do it (plus I'd still have to get the wife's approval). I won't intrude if it's a problem for the administrators. I just figured since there is such a demand, I would make the offer.
Serious for a moment. Youā€™d need the partnership of the forum in order to avoid any trademark infringement issues that could get legal and escalate quickly.

When money is involved, best to dot all ā€œiā€s up front.

Although there is indeed demand, donā€™t know if the forum has intention to commercialize any aspects of Bronco6G. For all we know, they already have things in the works like with the pineapple pizza stickers.

All of this is new and moving fast. The purpose of creating this thread was to demonstrate that there is demand and have members do some brainstorming which everyone has done in very creative ways; it has been great.

Should this truly become a business venture for the forum, I think the administrators would need to provide full input and guidance.

KSpider

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-Tron (mine), Audi E-tron (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own www.customcharged.com we are a partner of Anker and we do custom printed power banks - always a good thing to keep in glovebox

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Serious for a moment. Youā€™d need the partnership of the forum in order to avoid any trademark infringement issues that could get legal and escalate quickly.

When money is involved, best to dot all ā€œiā€s up front.

Although there is indeed demand, donā€™t know if the forum has intention to commercialize any aspects of Bronco6G. For all we know, they already have things in the works like with the pineapple pizza stickers.

All of this is new and moving fast. The purpose of creating this thread was to demonstrate that there is demand and have members do some brainstorming which everyone has done in very creative ways; it has been great.

Should this truly become a business venture for the forum, I think the administrators would need to provide full input and guidance.
I understand completely. That's why I put "in partnership with Bronco6g" in parentheses. I would never want to step on anyone's toes which is why I put the offer out there and asked permission. If the admins want to commercialize these products themselves, more power to them and I will be one of the first to grab some sick merchandise from their store.

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok can someone please explain the pineapple pizza thing to me. I have been digging through the forum and can't figure it out.

search is of no help because it comes up like 50k times.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok can someone please explain the pineapple pizza thing to me. I have been digging through the forum and can't figure it out.

search is of no help because it comes up like 50k times.
Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101)

This is in the off topic area. It's a sticky.

1st rule of Pineapple Pizza Bronco6G club is... YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT PINEAPPLE PIZZA BRONCO6g CLUB!
Sponsored