Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need that!
Confirmed, you get a pineapple pizza outback hat with the order of a 2 Door Bronco. Also, the hat will be stowable in the rear cargo section. JK, JK.
Seriously, where did you get the hat and the pineapple pizza emblem? I want to buy one for my upcoming Bronco adventurns. It is awesome!

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Confirmed, you get a pineapple pizza outback hat with the order of a 2 Door Bronco. Also, the hat will be stowable in the rear cargo section. JK, JK.
Seriously, where did you get the hat and the pineapple pizza emblem? I want to buy one for my upcoming Bronco adventurns. It is awesome!
Thought we could all use a little comic relief. (Please remember, it's just a hat! @tenthstreethats)
Actually, the hat will stay on your head when your mall cruising in your new Bronco.
It's what all the best dressed Bronco6g members will be wearing at the weekend barbecue. Just remember to toss a few hush puppies to the dog!

Ford Bronco Bronco6g Easter Egg IMG_3518
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Easter Egg IMG-3514 (1)

Last edited:
OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the hat fold flat?
The brim is very flexible. The center section is more rigid. You could run over it with one of your Sasquatch tires to flatten it out. May not like how it looks. However, I love how our forum supports all points of view. Flat hats are good!
Sponsored