First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
What % tint did you get? I'm scheduled for tint in 2 weeks.
3M Ceramic 15% all around (base model fishbowl) and 50% windshield. Please make sure you choose your tinter carefully. I paid $650 to have the dealer do it (huge Denver area dealer, on-site tint/paint film operation) and after two tries it’s still not great up close. I lost faith in their ability to do it correctly and moved on. Also note that the windshield tint, if you choose to get it, will inevitably be enjoyed short term before unavoidable chips and cracks on the barn door windshield take it out.
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
3M Ceramic 15% all around (base model fishbowl) and 50% windshield. Please make sure you choose your tinter carefully. I paid $650 to have the dealer do it (huge Denver area dealer, on-site tint/paint film operation) and after two tries it’s still not great up close. I lost faith in their ability to do it correctly and moved on. Also note that the windshield tint, if you choose to get it, will inevitably be enjoyed short term before unavoidable chips and cracks on the barn door windshield take it out.
Thanks for the reply, found a tinter that does ceramic tint with very good reviews. I am getting the windshield for for uv rejection and won't go dark on that. The 15% is ok at night out the front windows? My mustang is 5% and terrible at night.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am original reservation holder from day one. And I’ve been holding off waiting for the mod painted top. So I hope they still have the colors being that I have priority.😂😂

only thing good about waiting is getting it for about $5500 under MSRP
“$5500 under MSRP” …do tell please 🤨

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the reply, found a tinter that does ceramic tint with very good reviews. I am getting the windshield for for uv rejection and won't go dark on that. The 15% is ok at night out the front windows? My mustang is 5% and terrible at night.
Agreed, had an Explorer with 5% all around and also on top of the factory tint (back windows only) with no windshield tint and it was brutal at night. I find the 15% to be tolerable at night but the 50% windshield in addition really is challenging but the LED headlights are lifesavers there.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Go Race Red. The less people who pick my bootiful Velocity Blue, the better.

I get compliments on the VB all the time. Non Bronco people regularly comment just how gorgeous the color is. I am so happy with my choice. It’s bright, fun, and has a lovely sparkle to it.

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Original reservation holder so I get a $3400 price protection rebate plus when you were originally making reservations and looking at dealership certain dealerships would offer you X pricing as an incentive.

So the price for my

2023 Wildtrak
Lux package
Hoss 3.0
Hard top
HD modular bumper
Tow package
Full steel bash plates
Keyless entry pad
Full doors in roof storage bags
All weather floor Liners

after price brakes $56,604

The orders in place for Race Red. But I’m debating changing it to the velocity blue because I think the metallic paint will hold up better in UV sunlight conditions since I’m not keeping this in my garage.

like I said I love bright colors that pop that you can see coming down the road from a mile away. My original pick was cyber orange, but Ford did away with that in 2023.

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered VB but race red was the in the conversation for sure. I’m with you on grabber blue, if that was offered I wouldn’t have even looked at other options.
I really want pagoda green! This is not my Falcon, but mine looks just like it:
Ford Bronco Bronco6g HELP! Me pick a Color Velocity Blue or Race Red ? ? ? ? Post photos 1669513830375

Sponsored

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with Velocity Blue for my Bronco. I saw the metallic paint on a Ranger at the dealership and it was a done deal for me. I also have owned a red car before. Don't get me wrong, I love the color red, love it on vehicles. I decided to switch it up and get a color I've never had on a car before. Either way you go, I don't think you can go wrong!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Original reservation holder so I get a $3400 price protection rebate plus when you were originally making reservations and looking at dealership certain dealerships would offer you X pricing as an incentive.

So the price for my

2023 Wildtrak
Lux package
Hoss 3.0
Hard top
HD modular bumper
Tow package
Full steel bash plates
Keyless entry pad
Full doors in roof storage bags
All weather floor Liners

after price brakes $56,604

The orders in place for Race Red. But I’m debating changing it to the velocity blue because I think the metallic paint will hold up better in UV sunlight conditions since I’m not keeping this in my garage.

like I said I love bright colors that pop that you can see coming down the road from a mile away. My original pick was cyber orange, but Ford did away with that in 2023.
.... and then there are the uber patient Grange'tober Fest crowds who are getting price protection and $2k UNDER invoice.
Some of these savings numbers are in the $8K range below current MSRP!!!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@2fast4u

Just to make your troubles deeper ... I wouldn't discount "Red Hot Chili Peppers Red" either. I saw one up close awhile back on the lot, VERY nice color. Not as deep and rich as Ye' Old Rapid Red, but it's no slouch.
Ford Bronco Bronco6g HELP! Me pick a Color Velocity Blue or Race Red ? ? ? ? Post photos 1669583399193

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
.... and then there are the uber patient Grange'tober Fest crowds who are getting price protection and $2k UNDER invoice.
Some of these savings numbers are in the $8K range below current MSRP!!!
yea I was with them first then moved my reservation to a California dealership so that I didn’t have to deal with shipping👍
Sponsored