Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was leaning towards Race Red before I changed to Eruption Green. What made me change my mind was seeing the Race Red at an Off-Rodeo. It was dirty and color just didn’t pop at all. It looked like an old red car.
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think people shy away from Race Red because it's such a bright, loud color (hence Cactus Grey's popularity) but I think the bright color balances well with the black/dark grey of the roof, grille, and wheel arches. If the entire truck were red it might look too bright, but so much of the truck is black that it's almost an accent color.
Ford Bronco Bronco6g HELP! Me pick a Color Velocity Blue or Race Red ? ? ? ? Post photos A7302621-copy-3

On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of Velocity Blue, it looks really bright and turquoise in direct sunlight, I much preferred Lightning Blue on the Bronco, and I imagine Atlas Blue Metallic will be added to the color palette in the next year or two.

2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue.jpg

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had the same struggle when I reordered last month… chose race red - I think it’s the most vibrant & I’ve seen more VBs on the road, love how it looks with the black and the look of that 2door heritage edition with the white stripe swayed me too

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I realize this is a very early production photo but two door soft top at the factory with a window sticker??🤔 Did some sneak out during Wabasto MIC top 1.0 troubles?? Intriguing 🧐

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went with Velocity Blue for my Bronco. I saw the metallic paint on a Ranger at the dealership and it was a done deal for me. I also have owned a red car before. Don't get me wrong, I love the color red, love it on vehicles. I decided to switch it up and get a color I've never had on a car before. Either way you go, I don't think you can go wrong!
That's a great color choice! So glad you're loving your Bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a great color choice! So glad you're loving your Bronco!
Ford but I’m very unhappy about. I have been a long time ford customer and I am original reservation holder for 2021 for a cyber orange! My reservation kept getting moved back due to waiting for anMy reservation kept getting moved back due to waiting for a painted mod top that was promised in 2021! and now I’m going to get my vehicle in 2023 and you discontinued the color that I originally had a reservation for.

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't go wrong with either, both are great colors. I ended up choosing VB over red since I have 2 red vehicles and didn't feel I needed to buy a third🍻

Ford Bronco Bronco6g HELP! Me pick a Color Velocity Blue or Race Red ? ? ? ? Post photos ED5DF35D-CE51-46E9-BE7E-C1AF66579681

Ford Bronco Bronco6g HELP! Me pick a Color Velocity Blue or Race Red ? ? ? ? Post photos ED5DF35D-CE51-46E9-BE7E-C1AF66579681

I didn’t read this entire thread, so, sorry if it was already answered. But where did you get those American flag side emblems?

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

T
Ford but I’m very unhappy about. I have been a long time ford customer and I am original reservation holder for 2021 for a cyber orange! My reservation kept getting moved back due to waiting for anMy reservation kept getting moved back due to waiting for a painted mod top that was promised in 2021! and now I’m going to get my vehicle in 2023 and you discontinued the color that I originally had a reservation for.
That painted top was never going to happen! I dropped that idea when i realized the whole ordering system was a mess....been driving my Bronco for a year now.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t read this entire thread, so, sorry if it was already answered. But where did you get those American flag side emblems?
Snagged from Ikonic badges. I didn't want the script bronco, I didn't want the wildtrak sticker, and I put the American flag on all my vehicles, so I thought this was a nice touch that I haven't seen anyone do yet. They came out great and I think they look great also 🍻

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My first Bronco was Velocity Blue. I could see bends in the sheetmetal going into the door seams with that color.

I had a Race Red F150 and I never warmed to the color.

I looked at Eruption Green and didn't care for the yellow/gold that pops in the sunlight.

i have an Area 51 now and find it a great color for the Bronco but there is one color that everyone that's seen it wants.

Hot Pepper Red is the best bar none. In the sunlight it is absolutely stunning.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realize this is a very early production photo but two door soft top at the factory with a window sticker??🤔 Did some sneak out during Wabasto MIC top 1.0 troubles?? Intriguing 🧐
I would bet that rig was destined for a Ford zone rep. During the MIC 1.0 problems prior to J1, the zone reps were given 2-dr Broncos with the TrekTop. There purpose was to conduct hands-on training at each dealer. The MIC wasn't up to the task of being released on the timeline that the training was occurring. So they all received TrekTops. I stalked a Cyber Orange Badlands here in Florida as it was spied on the east coast at a few locations not at a dealer. I then was able to eavesdrop on the dealer training when the dealer gave me a heads up to show up while it was there. I sat and crawled all over the rig while the staff was watching the PowerPoint training. Then spoke with the zone rep at length and he explained they all had one to be used.
Sponsored

Reactions: 0ne