BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too found this forum through my Google news feed. I have noticed that over the past few weeks several articles from established auto news websites have popped up that site this forum as their main source.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I too found this forum on my Google feed a few years ago, which feels like ages. I've been lurking without joining up since that day, up until the reveal videos went live. I've gotta say, I wish I joined sooner. You're all great.

Looking forward to some in-person shenanigans if the world doesn't explode before we get these Broncos.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've also noticed a lot of Youtubers when you search Bronco news will be using this site like it's there own breaking news story,instant thumbs down for knowing less then me.

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why do I have to wait so long???? Ahhh!!!

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
September issue of Motor Trend just arrived! I found 3 errors in two minutes describing options.......that I wouldn't have known about without Bronco6g. Thanks to everyone here:)

MT.jpg

Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta say, I'm happy to be here. I can't find any people IRL that are as excited about this as I am. I don't understand what these people don't get??? We're talking about the return of a legend... an icon!

Anyway, happy to be able to celebrate the occasion here with all you fine folks.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know I plugged 6g quite a few times answering peoples questions on the Ford Twitter page.
At first I was legitimately shocked others didnt know this place existed. Doesnt everybody compulsively check bronco news everyday for the last 2 years?! ?

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About a week after the launch my youngest showed his mom a picture of the new Bronco. She then asked why I hadn't reserved one. I reserved a 4 door BD and then started looking for info, which led to an article, that of course referenced bronco6g. So glad I found this great resource.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I plugged 6g quite a few times answering peoples questions on the Ford Twitter page.
At first I was legitimately shocked others didnt know this place existed. Doesnt everybody compulsively check bronco news everyday for the last 2 years?! ?
Man, I guess I'm lucky then. I heard they committed to bringing it back and I instantly thought, "Great another lame uninspiring crossover. Ford will screw this up."

Every few months or so TFL would do spy shots.

For some reason my interest peaked when Twitter was on fire about the Bronco reveal being on OJ's birthday.

That's when I got heavy into it.

Then that got delayed... I thought, "meh, only a few days."

When I saw that reveal video live on YouTube though... man.

I never saw an ad like that which made me want a vehicle so bad.

Good looks. Body on frame. LED headlight and taillights. All the tech. Option to get 35" tires from the factory. 360 camera. Sway bar disconnect.

I was hooked and knew it is going to be my next vehicle.

I'll be honest, I'd like it a lot more if Toyota produced it, but damn... I have to give it a shot.

If its unreliable, I'll ditch it and never buy a Ford again. With me this is their one shot.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Man, I guess I'm lucky then. I heard they committed to bringing it back and I instantly thought, "Great another lame uninspiring crossover. Ford will screw this up."

Every few months or so TFL would do spy shots.

For some reason my interest peaked when Twitter was on fire about the Bronco reveal being on OJ's birthday.

That's when I got heavy into it.

Then that got delayed... I thought, "meh, only a few days."

When I saw that reveal video live on YouTube though... man.

I never saw an ad like that which made me want a vehicle so bad.

Good looks. Body on frame. LED headlight and taillights. All the tech. Option to get 35" tires from the factory. 360 camera. Sway bar disconnect.

I was hooked and knew it is going to be my next vehicle.

I'll be honest, I'd like it a lot more if Toyota produced it, but damn... I have to give it a shot.

If its unreliable, I'll ditch it and never buy a Ford again. With me this is their one shot.
So Ford's OJ birthday trick did work then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored