First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think I've be here 2 years. Others have been here 4 years. And over a full year ago we had guys breaking into joints with tape measuring devices for trunk inches. Data sheets for suspension heights. Back end servers for grill specs.
Math nerds were on high alert.

Now we have broncos landing in people's driveways. And no is pulling out the tape measure for the engine bay? Distance between strut towers x radiator to fire wall.. you know what I'm getting at.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think I've be here 2 years. Others have been here 4 years. And over a full year ago we had guys breaking into joints with tape measuring devices for trunk inches. Data sheets for suspension heights. Back end servers for grill specs.

Now we have broncos landing in people's driveways. And no is pulling out the tape measure for the engine bay? Distance between strut towers x radiator to fire wall.. you know what I'm getting at.
When @ZackDanger introduced Pineapple For Scale, the entire world changed. Now he’s sipping fancy umbrella drinks at a pristine beach on his own private island, just like all the other billionaire disrupters.

Ford Bronco Bronco6g members dropping the ball. CCC342AA-CFEA-467D-ADE9-201BA800746D

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would like to take credit for having a Tourette's like outburst at the Seattle Filson event over ugly ass Navy Pier in the FE in front of our favorite "prisoner video" Esteban for the addition of black leather as an option.
Those were the good old days!

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AEAE119D-EAC5-4A9A-974E-9D37C1E68D38.gif

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would like to take credit for having a Tourette's like outburst at the Seattle Filson event over ugly ass Navy Pier in the FE in front of our favorite "prisoner video" Esteban for the addition of black leather as an option.
Those were the good old days!
You're not alone there. As soon as the images came out I hit him up direct on every SM platform he had a presence on letting him know what I thought about the navy pier vomit seats. Even when they said I'd have to wait for the onyx black I still waited. So glad I did.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s true.

I was able to finally retire off that pineapple money.
Good to see you are still alive out there, living it up on your private island. Full of pineapples. And a small-ish servant guy telling you "De Plane, boss, de plane!" every time one comes by.

Grays.guns

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F250 King Ranch, 09 Cayman, 28 MDL A, 90 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The American dream.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea what you’re getting at.
YOU have no idea what you’re getting at.

Engine bay dimensions? No reasonable person would consider an engine swap based only on those dimensions. What else might you be considering?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea what you’re getting at.
YOU have no idea what you’re getting at.
My thoughts exactly, and I'll not even guess why he wants to know.

Here's the thing OP, if you need that information ... JUST freaking ASK!

BUt if you think coming here and badgering us will be productive .... well, you can F*&^ right Off and just wait until you have your own Bronco to measure.

There's a whole slew of members here that will be more than happy to trudge out in the 20deg weather and get those measurements for you.
Better yet, tell us why so we can maybe help by getting other measurements while we're out there.

Lastly, once the meausrements and pics are posted, be sure to post up a "Thanks!".
Nothing I hate more than writing out a detailed piece of information for a noobie and not even get a freaking thumbs up out of it.

OP
OP
Free Pizza

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it. This place is still the best. I'm definitely aware two measurements alone doesn't equal a V8.

I have been waiting a report like. Hey... I put the tape measure to the shock towers and its 34 inches. The modern v8 is 36 inches. We got a no fly zone Goose.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it. This place is still the best. I'm definitely aware two measurements alone doesn't equal a V8.

I have been waiting a report like. Hey... I put the tape measure to the shock towers and its 34 inches. The modern v8 is 36 inches. We got a no fly zone Goose.
🙄
SMH

Last edited: