Bronco6g members dropping the ball.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick and dirty measurements:
Firewall recess to radiator:
Ford Bronco Bronco6g members dropping the ball. C57803AD-84EE-417E-9294-455792F09F9F

shock tower/inner fender across:
Ford Bronco Bronco6g members dropping the ball. 7503F6C7-E2A3-4D10-A174-358976919215

Ford Bronco Bronco6g members dropping the ball. 5C650080-B118-403E-BB89-585AB15D84D8

I hope you appreciate my trip out into the cold, wet world. Plus a skunk somewhere decided to bestow upon me a stench unlike anything else. Somewhere close by and highly offensive.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no idea what you’re getting at.
YOU have no idea what you’re getting at.

Engine bay dimensions? No reasonable person would consider an engine swap based only on those dimensions. What else might you be considering?
I think Roush measured engine bay and determined only enough room for an upgraded intake, not a full engine swap.

And, no, engine bay dimensions would have little to do with swapping engines since inner fender liners can be modified or changed along with widening suspension. The engine bay of a Model T was never designed for a 429 CobraJet but look around. A Buick 215 fits in a MB Jeep. With the right welder anything can fit anywhere, even a jet engine in a motorcycle

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love it. This place is still the best. I'm definitely aware two measurements alone doesn't equal a V8.

I have been waiting a report like. Hey... I put the tape measure to the shock towers and its 34 inches. The modern v8 is 36 inches. We got a no fly zone Goose.
Front to back or left to right? I can point to several V8s in an east-west config. And who says the V8 has to go up front? Think in the bed like the Little Red Wagon drag truck from the sixties

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if Ford would ever give me my truck I’d measure it. getting tired of constantly breaking out the tape to impress the ladies with measurement to show how long my…….. fern plants have grown over the season. The interwebs are all the rage over it and my Tik Tok is 🔥🔥 or is it:poop::poop:?

Well, whatever :cautious:

Adding @ZackDanger and @Razorbak86 for hits! :ROFLMAO:

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it. This place is still the best. I'm definitely aware two measurements alone doesn't equal a V8.

I have been waiting a report like. Hey... I put the tape measure to the shock towers and its 34 inches. The modern v8 is 36 inches. We got a no fly zone Goose.
61zi2x.jpg

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

id love to help but the price of pineapples is absurd right now

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread would make more sense to me if I were to assume that it was some coded secret agent message from a control to an anonymous, passive reader/spy to measure the size of the nuclear reactor housing on the USS Gerald R Ford. Or that the OP wanted to split a Hawaiian with @ZachDanger. Either/or.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This thread would make more sense to me if I were to assume that it was some coded secret agent message from a control to an anonymous, passive reader/spy to measure the size of the nuclear reactor housing on the USS Gerald R Ford. Or that the OP wanted to split a Hawaiian with @ZachDanger. Either/or.
Just look up AIB

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick and dirty measurements:
Firewall recess to radiator:
Ford Bronco Bronco6g members dropping the ball. 61zi2x

shock tower/inner fender across:

I hope you appreciate my trip out into the cold, wet world. Plus a skunk somewhere decided to bestow upon me a stench unlike anything else. Somewhere close by and highly offensive.
That engine fits in there pretty well! I was thinking about keeping my original engine and this confirms it.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ran out to my garage, popped my hood, took a look, and estimated that a V8 could fit, maybe.

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody got the measurements to body swap a bronco on a chopped 150 frame? Asking for a friend. Also, whatever happened with that sas guy. I’m sorry I’m sorry. The solid axle swap guy??

1642710291169.gif