Sponsored

Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread

On a scale of 1 to 5, this is how I'm feeling right now about the state of the Ford Bronco....

• Total voters

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

In order to reduce the amount of anger and negativity in the rest of the Bronco6G forum, I would like to invite you all to a (not so much) therapy group where we can express our honest frustrations and opinions about any Bronco topic. Please use as many memes and gifs as possible to express yourself. Just know that this is a safe space where you will be systematically judged and belittled for sharing your feelings.

Who would like to start....

Sponsored

Last edited:

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still super excited for the Bronco. Not so much browsing this forum. It's like a car wreck. I'm horrified but can't look away ....

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My frustration lies in the frustration of others. Some of ya's like to get steamed up about nothing.

B&P will come. There will be errors....It won't be a big deal. Eventually a shiny new Bronco will be in your driveway.

Quit sweating the small stuff and the things you can't change like MIC top colours.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tenor.gif

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not to make light of anyone actually suffering from bipolar disorder, but if you look up the definition, it pretty much fits the mood of this forum:

Bipolar disorder: A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

What might help is if every time someone mentions "time stamp," "allocation," or "B&P tool," we all just do a shot.

Your choice of liquor.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not to make light of anyone actually suffering from bipolar disorder, but if you look up the definition, it pretty much fits the mood of this forum:

Bipolar disorder: A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

What might help is if every time someone mentions "time stamp," "allocation," or "B&P tool," we all just do a shot.

Your choice of liquor.
Hospitals don't have room for thousands of new alcohol poisoning cases. We're in a pandemic, man!!!

Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The whole “we aren’t placing orders in reservation order” thing has pushed me into the disgruntled camp. (Probably because I’ve been too pleased with myself for managing to get an early day 1 reservation.)

I even cheated and looked at some Wranglers on line. But then I imagined how insanely jealous I’d be the first time I saw a Bronco in the wild and decided to buck up for now.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your choice of liquor.
I'm in. This game will be over shortly...

523c40244847f6221a13e75ea51fb305.jpg

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or word (phrase) of the day! AHHHH
Ford Bronco Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread 523c40244847f6221a13e75ea51fb305
I can't keep up with them all! We need a glossary of "Waiting for Bronco" terminology. Would really help the newcomers.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't vote, but I'm simultaniously at 2 and 5.
Sponsored