Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It follows the national trend. Over 75% of all new car sold last year were either white gray black or silver. Even cool cars like the Mustang wrangler Corvette etc. follow that trend. Not as closely. But still fun colors typically only make about 20% of all new car sold.

I’m trying to fake that trend. Yes the Merc is grandpa Beige.... but my new civic is BLUE!
I hate to sound like a valley girl, but WELL DUH. That's all they offer on the sales floor, or they give you a good deal on some poo poo brown just to try to sell it.

One of our local Chevy dealers sells trucks with retro paint jobs sometimes. They are really cool.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God, I love the round headlights, just look like the original... gives off serious 1966 Ford Bronco vibes

47baf4753811cee12ee28f896e740e92.jpg
I would love these colors over the modern palate any day. And I don't even like yellow, but it's better than concrete or asphalt colored cars.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
God, the round headlights just look so dorky... gives off serious jimny vibes

I’m sure Bronco people will hate me, but I really hope there will will be an “angry eye” grille guard available like in the moaoun renders... not too angry like Jeep’s options, just a little detail to do away with the awkward looking round headlights
Thats kinda funny considering the angry eye thing often comes off looking like a attacking samurai(warrior not vehicle) and you are saying the round light look like a jimny( aka samurai).

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the look of oxford white, but thinking that grabber silver is gonna look better in real life.

I don't like the city look of the 4 door, I vote they re-render those with a dirt background instead and better tires! And less Flex'y as someone said

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the look of oxford white, but thinking that grabber silver is gonna look better in real life.

I don't like the city look of the 4 door, I vote they re-render those with a dirt background instead and better tires! And less Flex'y as someone said
they should render the 4 door on 37s, with rockstar rims and grill, angry eyes, nitto grapplers, 4 LED bars, and out in front of a mall, maybe with one wheel up on a curb.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1590857123539.png

why does it look so out of proportion? or is that just my eyes
It looks like the vanishing point for the perspective is wrong...in front even though it's a rear perspective. Makes the front end look larger than the rear. Still I love the renders, it's all we got!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just did a little lighting change to the blue 4 door and i think it really makes it look better I dont have enough photoshop stuff to put any bigger tires but if anybody does I think enough lift to make 35s fit with the same clearance and some tires actual tread on em would really make the 4 door decent( im trying to justify for myself here, my wife wants to open a door to put stuff in the backseat). Also getting rid of those tailight streaks on a vehicle that isnt moving would be great. Reminds me of those Celica commercials where the cop writes it a ticket while parked because he thought its wing was going too fast lol!
Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] beeter blue

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't wanna sound like a pain but still waiting those white flares. Thanks ?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just did a little lighting change to the blue 4 door and i think it really makes it look better I dont have enough photoshop stuff to put any bigger tires but if anybody does I think enough lift to make 35s fit with the same clearance and some tires actual tread on em would really make the 4 door decent( im trying to justify for myself here, my wife wants to open a door to put stuff in the backseat). Also getting rid of those tailight streaks on a vehicle that isnt moving would be great. Reminds me of those Celica commercials where the cop writes it a ticket while parked because he thought its wing was going too fast lol!
Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] beeter blue
I like the license plate in the corner. Chrysler did that for 3 years.
Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] 64im

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But the issue here is you can't order something that ain't even on the menu!

My belief is Ford KNOWS this is an enthusiast vehicle...they KNOW a number of Gen 1 colors would be very popular - but they're keeping those in reserve to dangle for future special editions.
I feel like there will be more colors available than we've seen. They'd be making a mistake by only offering the boring/safe colors.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] stripe

why does it look so out of proportion? or is that just my eyes
No, it's not just you - there's something off about it - the back end looks like it's at a different angle than the rest of the body.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs