Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are those handles on the hood standard? I sure hope not.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are those handles on the hood standard? I sure hope not.
everything we've seen so far, yes. they are tie down points for gear, or to place a line from there to the roof to keep branches/trees and such off the windshield.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
everything we've seen so far, yes. they are tie down points for gear, or to place a line from there to the roof to keep branches/trees and such off the windshield.
I get the functionality, but I‘m not a fan.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to be negative, but 4 door jeeps and Jeep gladiators look better then this.

these look like I asked for a pizza supreme at the upscale pizza joint, but I got bagel bites cooked in the microwave.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These colors are nasty. I want 0 of these colors. If these are really the only choices, it fails. I hate gray and shades of gray.

Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WOW! Just in time for my, BRONCOITIS therapy, two door Oxford White...You know, sleepless night sweats, mind constantly going into overdrive, cannot eat, 24/7 on the BRONCO6GFORUM..

Please, for next week, how about some renderings on a stock two door, Oxford White with a tan soft top.. This, showing the up and then the folding position?

THANK YOU @Adminstrator, for the beautiful new much appreciated, BRONCO RENDERINGS!

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bizarre colors sell poorly. If you want one, spend a little cash on a wrap and protect your paint work.

Here's a sales chart for another popular enthusiast SUV, which is offered in a few snazzy colors:

COLORS.png
The reality is a higher percentage of those passionate about something want the extremes while the silent majority play it safe.

Has there been a poll created here for this? While I am sure Black and white would lead everywhere, I wonder if the percentages would noticeably different.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The reality is a higher percentage of those passionate about something want the extremes while the silent majority play it safe.

Has there been a poll created here for this? While I am sure Black and white would lead everywhere, I wonder if the percentages would noticeably different.
It follows the national trend. Over 75% of all new car sold last year were either white gray black or silver. Even cool cars like the Mustang wrangler Corvette etc. follow that trend. Not as closely. But still fun colors typically only make about 20% of all new car sold.

I’m trying to fake that trend. Yes the Merc is grandpa Beige.... but my new civic is BLUE!

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No doubt I'll likely go with a white top regardless of color but I sure hope the color palette is broader than what we're seeing here...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But still fun colors typically only make about 20% of all new car sold.
I'd planned to be a day #1 buyer....but looking at the palate offered makes me think Ford is holding out fun colors for special editions. I hate being played!!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd planned to be a day #1 buyer....but looking at the palate offered makes me think Ford is holding out fun colors for special editions. I hate being played!!
I'm hoping Chrispy's suggestion that the colors will be more dynamic in real life vs computer imagines will make the choices more palatable. The comparison of red between the render and the mustang is a big difference. That red is not an auto-skip.

Still wish for the classic colors as suggested throughout this thread.
Sponsored