JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
haha seriously! I live down a 2 mile ungraded dirt road. I don't see white flares in my future.
depends on material. if it is a rough white plastic, a pressure washer. if it is painted white, a wet cloth.

as far as clean while offroading, hopefully they make them easily removeable (would need to have some type of locking mechanism because of asshole thiefs....
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
White is easier to keep clean than any other color in almost any conditions (mud is one).

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha seriously! I live down a 2 mile ungraded dirt road. I don't see white flares in my future.
the more dirty it is, the less like a mall crawler it is xD white flares ftw

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the more dirty it is, the less like a mall crawler it is xD white flares ftw
i just happened to be drawing a bronco and the back wheel was slightly higher than the front one. so i drew a speed bump xD

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Facts. Try to keep a black car clean
I've had a lot of vehicles. ONE black one. 30 years ago. And that's when I actually had time to clean it properly all the time.

Never again. I'll never even have another dark colored vehicle. My current truck is red, and it's as dark as I'll go. I aint got the time or the inclination to work that hard to keep it looking decent.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had a lot of vehicles. ONE black one. 30 years ago. And that's when I actually had time to clean it properly all the time.

Never again. I'll never even have another dark colored vehicle. My current truck is red, and it's as dark as I'll go. I aint got the time or the inclination to work that hard to keep it looking decent.
i used to know abt a guy who would clean his truck every other week... full clean too, not just a vacuum or something

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i used to know abt a guy who would clean his truck every other week... full clean too, not just a vacuum or something
Back then, it was every weekend. Sometimes middle of the week too. ALWAYS clean. Always two buckets. Always by hand.

Now...It's every couple of weeks...Run it through a car wash while I'm running errands.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the white, especially with the white.

I would like to see body colored fender flairs. I am still hoping for some better colors.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Gray vehicles hide dirt really well.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here but i told my wife we would just hsve to get a bigger catchment tank.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Back then, it was every weekend. Sometimes middle of the week too. ALWAYS clean. Always two buckets. Always by hand.

Now...It's every couple of weeks...Run it through a car wash while I'm running errands.
I like the touchless coin operated “stall” carwashes. Those machine operated ones always scratch the fuck out of my paint and tbh don’t work that well.

Also, I tried the meguire’s ceramic coating on my Jeep... I really like it. Helps keep it clean.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm liking this render a lot. Even the white top (which normally is not my cup of tea). Something close to this, that is rugged and can handle some decent off-roading, with removable top - would be a win in my book.

Also the 4 door model - needs bigger tires to look good. I think that is why the 4 door renders look a bit blah. In my opinion the Jeep Wrangler 4 doors also look blah unless bigger tires are added.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] 1591036041212
Sponsored