BroncoBoy22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Race Red - Yes
Absolute/Agate Black - Yes
Oxford White - Yes

Everything else is not close enough. Maybe the Blue, but still not very close. I'm curious as to why no one has talked about the LIME GREEN and GRABBER BLUE options...
This is gonna have me torn Chrispy! Grabber Blue is the perfect color for the Bronco!

Anybody think it's too much that I have a Grabber blue stang and possibly a grabber blue Bronco? 😅

Advertisement

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
This is gonna have me torn Chrispy! Grabber Blue is the perfect color for the Bronco!

Anybody think it's too much that I have a Grabber blue stang and possibly a grabber blue Bronco? 😅
I have to wonder how some of the old colors would look on the new Bronco? They may have looked fine in the day when they were built and for the styling of the time, but may not look so good now. Grabber Blue may look OK on a Mustang, I tried out a 13 Roush in Grabber Blue. It was priced right because it was a leftover, but I really couldn't get past the color, plus it had gray cloth interior and the worst audio system, Shaker 500 I think I ever heard in any Ford. I ended up ordering a 14 GT Premium in black with black interior and Grabber Blue seat stripes. That was just the right amount of blue for me

BroncoBoy22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I have to wonder how some of the old colors would look on the new Bronco? They may have looked fine in the day when they were built and for the styling of the time, but may not look so good now. Grabber Blue may look OK on a Mustang, I tried out a 13 Roush in Grabber Blue. It was priced right because it was a leftover, but I really couldn't get past the color, plus it had gray cloth interior and the worst audio system, Shaker 500 I think I ever heard in any Ford. I ended up ordering a 14 GT Premium in black with black interior and Grabber Blue seat stripes. That was just the right amount of blue for me
It's definitely not a color for everybody. In my opinion it needs to be balanced with black.

My stang has a glass roof which is black. Makes the color pop. Without enough black you are drowning in GB and it's too much IMO

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
It's definitely not a color for everybody. In my opinion it needs to be balanced with black.

My stang has a glass roof which is black. Makes the color pop. Without enough black you are drowning in GB and it's too much IMO
So basically pull an FJ and have black everything, have the body color, and have a white top?

ben5243

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Xterra
Saw one of these for the first time on my way to work this morning and laughed. They're taunting you, Ford.... give us that light blue and white please!
zixt41ve5xj31.jpg

(yes I know it's a throwback to the FJ40 but it still made me laugh)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Saw one of these for the first time on my way to work this morning and laughed. They're taunting you, Ford.... give us that light blue and white please!
zixt41ve5xj31.jpg

(yes I know it's a throwback to the FJ40 but it still made me laugh)
Man, I'm sooooo close to just going and buying a Voodoo Blue Tacoma. I love that color so much.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
I wonder if we can do a two tone where its the flares that give us the bold color and a strip to match, over the base milder color.
I'm betting that Flares, Running Boards, Overlander Roof Racks etc will be available as aftermarket add-ons from Ford and others at or soon after launch, paint to order. I also think the November SEMA show in Las Vegas will be heavy with Bronco upfitter creations.

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
From their instagram story... I would like these colors please.
AF473B8F-C54D-4A1D-9A5B-1F5AA85EF8B1.png

Fordboi

First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Chrome yellow FTW

TopRecon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Why give the Mustang so many colors if you're going to give the Bronco such slim pickings? The minute they add Twister Orange to the palette is the minute I start calling dealers. In the meantime I'll be in my garage messing with fiberglass molds trying to figure out how to fabricate some square flares for this bad boy.

bronco shop 2.png

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Why give the Mustang so many colors if you're going to give the Bronco such slim pickings? The minute they add Twister Orange to the palette is the minute I start calling dealers. In the meantime I'll be in my garage messing with fiberglass molds trying to figure out how to fabricate some square flares for this bad boy.

bronco shop 2.png
The angular flare honestly look nice on this render

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Cordova hnnnnnng

TopRecon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
The angular flare honestly look nice on this render
Really just want it to look more like the Bronco R. Square flares, taller fender ridges, open grille, and no hood handles please. Hopefully it'll be possible to modify it to look more like this if I ever get my hands on one.

maxresdefault (6).jpg

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...