Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are upside down on EBs too lol!
True. When I was building my Factory Five Daytona Coupe I noticed during my research of the 6 originals some had windshield wipers like US and some had em like UK. Only 6 of them were built.
Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, just noticed a correlation between these old Bronco colors featured on Ford's Bronco page and the 2021 colors that were leaked. Does anyone see this? I see Orange pearl, Lucid Red, Race Red, antimatter Blue and Area 51.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] 1591194757575

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, just noticed a correlation between these old Bronco colors featured on Ford's Bronco page and the 2021 colors that were leaked. Does anyone see this? I see Orange pearl, Lucid Red, Race Red, antimatter Blue and Area 51.

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] 1591194757575
I hope thats not a coincidence ! ?

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope Area 51 looks like those few old ones.

But that gallery also includes diamond blue and harbor blue, so probably just a coincidence unless a light blue is going to be a surprise.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no doubt that some people will
Either be pleasantly surprised and others disappointed when the actual color list and ACCURATE paint swatches they have at dealers materialize. We arenā€™t sure they are all or some of the colors as we didnā€™t hear about them through Ford yet. (Right?) As mentioned before, paint colors vis a vis seeing them on a computer screen can be a wayyyyy huge misrepresentation of the actual hue. At least, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve experienced in the past. So maybe hereā€™s hoping there are more colors and that they look similar to the vintage ones- because that would be awesome.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope Area 51 looks like those few old ones.

But that gallery also includes diamond blue and harbor blue, so probably just a coincidence unless a light blue is going to be a surprise.
What about yellow? If that green color is Area 51, that moves to the top!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW just as an aside, anyone worried that these will be the only available colors... weā€™ve already seen black which isnā€™t one of the leaked ones.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Painted flares and top anyone??

COLOR MATCHED PAINTED FENDER FLARES AND TOP

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] ronco-race-red-painted-fender-flares-top-4door-

Ford Bronco Bronco6G's 2021 Bronco in Production Colors, Painted and White Top, Flares, Grille [Preview Renderings] ronco-race-red-painted-fender-flares-top-4door-
To be honest, I'd take this over the black flares any day. Black flares on a different color body just scream Jeep way too much for me. And while I'm at it, god I hope they do something to the rear of the Bronco... Because in these renders if you were directly behind the vehicle, you'd probably be thinking it was a Jeep ? Just leads me back to should've gone with a tailgate!!! not a swing gate.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW just as an aside, anyone worried that these will be the only available colors... weā€™ve already seen black which isnā€™t one of the leaked ones.
Hope springs eternal, don't it?

:)