Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Icon Alloys Rebound Pro and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3s installed and tested at the Hells Gate.

That pic of the tire folded is sick. Those rebound pros are pretty cool. How do you like them after really getting to test them?
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are a great alternative to the traditional headlock wheels. Most tire shops will mount them without issue or at an extra charge. The interlocking pins has had no impact with the tire holding air and require minimal maintenance. They performed great and held the bead of the tire at pretty extreme conditions at 10-11 PSI. Bear in mind that the M.T. tires are a D load range so I chose to run a slightly higher PSI.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The single ARB runs extremely hot. This resulted in a failure of the stinger/adapter hose. My friend and I are going to the Power Tank which should eliminate the heating issue and will greatly improve the inflation time. I’ll post up pics and initial impressions when I receive my unit.
It seems from different sites that this wheel doesn't fit the Bronco ? They say the Hub is too small, did you have any problems fitting them ?

You will LOVE the Power Tank, i have it in combination with my ARB compressor, on my FJ. I would not wheel without a Power Tank ( or any other CO2 system, you can find the same thing a half the cost ) Inflating is done in seconds now with my homemade 4 tire inflator like you have. It's a relief after a full day of crawling. I keep my compressor because the gauge on the CO2 tank will only give you the pressure in the tank, not if it is half empty. It's either full or empty, and you don't want to be stuck without an inflating solution in the middle of nowhere. Plus it can help a trailing buddy inflate faster.

Oh and Great write up !(y):)

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems from different sites that this wheel doesn't fit the Bronco ? They say the Hub is too small, did you have any problems fitting them ?

You will LOVE the Power Tank, i have it in combination with my ARB compressor, on my FJ. I would not wheel without a Power Tank ( or any other CO2 system, you can find the same thing a half the cost ) Inflating is done in seconds now with my homemade 4 tire inflator like you have. It's a relief after a full day of crawling. I keep my compressor because the gauge on the CO2 tank will only give you the pressure in the tank, not if it is half empty. It's either full or empty, and you don't want to be stuck without an inflating solution in the middle of nowhere. Plus it can help a trailing buddy inflate faster.

Oh and Great write up !(y):)
I did not have issues with fitment. Before purchasing them, I checked their FAQ section and I also reached out to Icon support and they didn't raise any concerns and/or issues with mounting them to the Bronco. See screen shot from their FAQ section below.

Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.26.14 AM

I've reached out to Power Tank and they are still waiting on their Bronco to be delivered to begin development. I'm waiting patiently for them to release a mounting kit before I pull the trigger on this kit. My buddy recently switched from an ARB setup similar to mine and is loving the short air up times.

Reactions: JPG

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not have issues with fitment. Before purchasing them, I checked their FAQ section and I also reached out to Icon support and they didn't raise any concerns and/or issues with mounting them to the Bronco. See screen shot from their FAQ section below.

Ford Bronco BroncoEPIC's 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Build Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.26.14 AM

I've reached out to Power Tank and they are still waiting on their Bronco to be delivered to begin development. I'm waiting patiently for them to release a mounting kit before I pull the trigger on this kit. My buddy recently switched from an ARB setup similar to mine and is loving the short air up times.
Nice to know some of the "spendier" gear has that price because they took the extra time to design stuff that really works.
Sponsored