First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are many dealerships in my area that have at least 3-6 Broncos sitting on their lot! The one I ordered from included. I’m an August 2020 reservation and switched to a soft top around a month ago to try speed things up. Some of these Broncos are mannequins and some for sale. One dealership was trying to sale me a basic Big Bend for around $70,000! No Sasquatch or 2.7. Just basic. I told him he has lost his mind, but here I sit without a Bronco. I just cannot understand why our reservations can’t be filled. I would say in a 200 mile radius of my house, there are at least 50-100 Broncos sitting on lots. My dealership has a two door and a 4 door wildtrack just hanging out. Of course there isn’t anything you can drive…. Sick of waiting….
Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are many dealerships in my area that have at least 3-6 Broncos sitting on their lot! The one I ordered from included. I’m an August 2020 reservation and switched to a soft top around a month ago to try speed things up. Some of these Broncos are mannequins and some for sale. One dealership was trying to sale me a basic Big Bend for around $70,000! No Sasquatch or 2.7. Just basic. I told him he has lost his mind, but here I sit without a Bronco. I just cannot understand why our reservations can’t be filled. I would say in a 200 mile radius of my house, there are at least 50-100 Broncos sitting on lots. My dealership has a two door and a 4 door wildtrack just hanging out. Of course there isn’t anything you can drive…. Sick of waiting….
The builds we have are cancelled orders. The only ones that aren't are Mannequin units. Ford is building reservations. These are just units that have been abandoned.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealership said they are seeing far more ordered Bronco’s abandoned than they expected. They are selling them for $15K over MSRP, but if they stack up on the lot I’m sure the ADM numbers will fall. Sofar They have sold every one they have gotten, only their BB mannequin sits on their lot.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
some are abandoned reservations, some are reservations that the dealer staff, friends, family, neighbors, and proctologist placed on their behalf to be flipped.

I think there are some rules on how many reservations can be sold to someone other than the reservation holder, or atleast penalties if you exceed that limit... but either these units fit under that threshold, the dealers dont care, or Ford has had to back off on that policy because it was too broadly violated and they cant "punish" everyone

worth noting, some broncos may be pending pickup. especially around the holiday. Ive been out of town for a few weeks, my bronco is waiting at the dealer for the past 3 weeks... Ill be there on Monday.

OP
OP
Ckrrm3

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
some are abandoned reservations, some are reservations that the dealer staff, friends, family, neighbors, and proctologist placed on their behalf to be flipped.

I think there are some rules on how many reservations can be sold to someone other than the reservation holder, or atleast penalties if you exceed that limit... but either these units fit under that threshold, the dealers dont care, or Ford has had to back off on that policy because it was too broadly violated and they cant "punish" everyone

worth noting, some broncos may be pending pickup. especially around the holiday. Ive been out of town for a few weeks, my bronco is waiting at the dealer for the past 3 weeks... Ill be there on Monday.
Just curious, when did you reserve/order you Bronco? Did you build have any of the constraints? I’m just trying to find any kind of the light at the end of the tunnel and I am not seeing it. Dealership can’t seem to give me any info either…

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The builds we have are cancelled orders. The only ones that aren't are Mannequin units. Ford is building reservations. These are just units that have been abandoned.
Fair enough to put on all the ADM you can get from them.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious, when did you reserve/order you Bronco? Did you build have any of the constraints? I’m just trying to find any kind of the light at the end of the tunnel and I am not seeing it. Dealership can’t seem to give me any info either…
I was a opening night reservation, about an hour into the process (soon as the website would let me), originally had a first edition, but downgraded to a badlands. I was waiting for a 22MY Dual Top until they said it would be 2023, then I swapped to a MIC top.

So yeah, I had almost every single sin possible, but I had a really early reservation. I only waited this long because I sat out waiting for the dual tops for the first few months of scheduling.

still, they are getting through them at a good pace now it seems like.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are several dealerships I’ve been to in the past 2 weeks with blue window stickers. I’ve seen more than 10 blue stickers. Almost all BB and about half have been 7 speeds. Stock units are 100% being built.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sick of waiting……join the clan my man

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are several dealerships I’ve been to in the past 2 weeks with blue window stickers. I’ve seen more than 10 blue stickers. Almost all BB and about half have been 7 speeds. Stock units are 100% being built.
The whole allocation setup is BS. If they can build a reserved and ordered unit it should be going out first regardless of how many a specific dealer has sold. My small town dealership said they have about 60 broncos and they are receiving about one per week. My Badlands was their first 2 door, most are 4 door soft tops in various trims.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ckrrm3

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly. One of the dealerships I’m talking about has at least 6 blue stickers on there lot.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had 3 abandoned orders that have sold to someone not wanting to endure the wait like everyone else. All have been over MSRP. If you ordered it then it’s at MsRP. More and more customers are abandoning their orders, for multiple reasons. I have 3 incoming, being built throughout January that the customers have already backed out on.
They will be sold before they are even built.
I even had someone buy a Bronco over MSRP then flip it to a dealership in Kentucky. Which is now charging $30k over

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this one abandoned vin # 1FMDE5CP0MLB00429? Green window sticker with 25,000 ADM.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this one abandoned vin # 1FMDE5CP0MLB00429? Green window sticker with 25,000 ADM.
I doubt it. They put a high markup on mine on the website while it was in transit to them. They only charged me the x plan price as agreed at time of order. Sean is a standup salesman. Serramonte is the best place in NorCal to buy a Bronco.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I doubt it. They put a high markup on mine on the website while it was in transit to them. They only charged me the x plan price as agreed at time of order. Sean is a standup salesman. Serramonte is the best place in NorCal to buy a Bronco.
Thanks for the info. What price did you pay? I Don't know what x plan is how much below msrp.
Sponsored