First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing your work and glad you were able to hitch a ride after all that effort to get there.

Love that part of the country........the heart of the Rockies are amazing, but that whole territory to the western slope side of the continental divide, like around Grand Junction, CO out to Moab and beyond is spectacular with all the canyons and formations, especially where the Colorado river flows through Moab, just so much beautiful space out there to do your thing
It’s beautiful out here. I am an avid mountain biker as well, but I am not sure I will be able to swing that. Most definitely will have to bring the family back when the Bronco arrives with our mountain bikes for some camping and off-roading.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did basically what everyone was doing at KOH in Johnson Valley. I am sure you saw those videos, but we did it all such as sand, rock crawling, and trail riding. Yes, the BL’s we rode in was in Area 51.
If the Badlands A51 you provided a photo of is the one then that's a dope ride! However, those are the optional wheels and 33" tires. That is not a sasquatch.

OP
OP
jedmisten

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Badlands A51 you provided a photo of is the one then that's a dope ride! However, those are the optional wheels and 33" tires. That is not a sasquatch.
Ha, you are right. I feel like a Jackass now because I should have noticed that right away. I am not new to the Bronco world, but I just didn’t realizes that. My bad. Now that I look at the picture, those are 33’s. I was too pumped to check out the wheels. Once we got in the driver said we were on Squatched 35’s.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, you are right. I feel like a Jackass now because I should have noticed that right away. I am not new to the Bronco world, but I just didn’t realizes that. My bad. Now that I look at the picture, those are 33’s. I was too pumped to check out the wheels. Once we got in the driver said we were on Squatched 35’s.
Hahaha, I mean, I hold NOTHING against you. I guarantee 100s of other people would be in the same boat. I'm sure I'd be just as antsy to get in and go for a ride especially after not being guaranteed a spot after driving 12 hours.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These kinds of posts make me feel better about my decision for sure. Thanks man! :)

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know everyone has seen a ton of pictures of Broncos from Moab, but I thought I would share a few more and my thoughts after a ride along.

All week I was trying to contact the [email protected] to set up a reservation for a ride. I didn’t hear anything from them until this morning. They informed me that the Bronco rides were full and the only way I could catch a ride would be to walk up when the Bronco booth opened at 8:00.

I arrived at the Bronco exhibit about ten minutes before 8:00 this morning. When I arrived, I keep hearing that reservations were full and that everyone would be put on the waitlist. I was a little bummed after driving 11 hours from CA. Long story short, I was put on the waitlist and five minutes later I was on a ride in the Bronco.

I was already sold on the Bronco, but the ride solidified my decision. We rode in a 2.7l Sasquatched BL. I had so much fun and was thoroughly impressed by the capabilities of this vehicle. I was worried about that there would be a ton of noise coming from the 35’s on the highway, but it actually rode and sounded better than my 2019 Ranger. The MGV is legit, and I was impressed. The 12 inch screen and camera’s were awesome.

I know you all have heard this before, but the Bronco is one badass and capable truck. I am looking forward to seeing these roll down the street. Hopefully sooner than later for me.

F3F5A51C-7B67-4EF5-ABED-0F3BBA5A5E18.jpeg

FA3365D4-315F-4313-9DCA-BED9AF0D2CA9.jpeg

E39BF43A-83B2-4B85-8DD7-C635B32EBC55.jpeg

1D4AD02C-D4C2-4E80-9294-3271D78F4644.jpeg

FD9227A2-5C01-461D-887D-E6FD506F6B0C.jpeg

CC0B886C-9648-418F-8553-2EC0F1D4AB36.jpeg

8CF0BEBD-990F-4413-8558-C8C15B767AC3.jpeg

953E1CDD-AA9A-4BD2-89CB-F0E5FA4AB141.jpeg

CA46E067-BE4A-4079-BFB9-51637A73CD04.jpeg

Edit - Dirty Bronco just pointed out that the Bronco we rode it was not a Sasquatched BL’s. I was too hyped about my ride that I didn’t check out the wheels. I an not a newbie to the Bronco game, but I just didn’t check. Went with what the driver told me. I could have sworn we were in a BL’s Sasquatched Bronco. Oh well, my bad guys. The 33’s were awesome on the road, and I am sure the 35’s wouldn’t be that much of a difference.
That soft top on the rapid red is awesome. Would like to see how that folds down. Glad you had a positive experience. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The retro stripes on the red 4WP build give me all kinds of special feelings in my nether regions.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed how ridiculous the modular bumper looks with the end caps off and non-squatch crash bars.
Yeah those crash bars are getting chucked once I take delivery. But they might be a great place to route the air line for the future under hood ARB compressor ;).

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Loving these photos. Wish I was there for sure. I love the rack on that 4WP model. I hope its engineered to lift or tilt to open the top up. I suppose you would get the same effect just going doorless and removing the rear windows. However it it its awesome.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah those crash bars are getting chucked once I take delivery. But they might be a great place to route the air line for the future under hood ARB compressor ;).
I've thought about using them to mount a bolt on exo cage!

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You must have gone out right before I did. I rode in a sasqauched Badlands (the black 4 door that was there) with Rich Minga. Rich was super awesome and super nice and really took the time to show everything it had to offer. He knew I was getting a base model and tried to let me know what all it would be able to handle and what I should upgrade in the future. I was supposed to take a ton of pictures and video, but got so caught up in the ride I forgot.
Sponsored