Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
April 15 2023 9AM

Moriarty MX
38 Martin rd, Moriarty NM

After speaking with the owner of the local motocross track they would like to see how many broncos we can get out and parked together for the race weekend practice session. Could make for some great photo ops and it’s honestly fun to watch the dirt bikes practice. They are willing to wave the normal spectator entrance fee on this day for all who show up and advise they are with the NM Bronco group. Also anyone in the group who rides is welcome to bring their bike as practice days are open to all skill levels and don’t have to be registered for the race. Riders will have to pay the $30 per bike to ride though, and all attendees will have to sign a liability waver at the gate. There is a small snack stand on site that serves great homemade breakfast burritos and lunch. After meeting up and watching for a while we can head out around noon for a trail ride either on Cedro Peak, or a nice gentle cruise on the forest roads in the southern Manzanos. Will have to see how the weather and road/trail conditions are in the week before the event. Event is open to all generation Broncos, Bronco II’s and Bronco Sports (and even jeeps or other 4x4’s if they park in the back lol). Hoping to have a good turn out and a fun day with everyone. For more information on the track check out Moriarty MX on Facebook or instagram.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will do my best to make it out there!

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Dover157 Thanks for sharing. I’ll mark my calendar.

BTW I just created a new “club” on Bronco6G called Four Corners Bronco. I’ll try to add this as an event there; feel free to add this and others as you want.

OP
OP
Dover157

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only a week to go!! Hoping to see lots of Broncos of any age or trim out at the Motocross track! Saturday practice session will be from 9am-1pm and a first ever Saturday race session will begin at 2 pm. Concessions on site are pretty good but I still recommend bringing a cooler with drinks and snacks. I will most likely not be able to leave midday to participate in a trail run with everyone, due to the format change but still hoping you will all come visit and we can get some great group photos in the morning. Reminder all who want to bring their dirt bike and join the practice session are welcome but will have to pay the practice fee. General admission for our group will be free that day just tell the ladies at the gate that you are with Ben and the Bronco group. Can’t wait to see everyone there and hopefully take up all the parking with Broncos!

OP
OP
Dover157

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just one more day till Broncos and Bikes 23! Hoping to have a good turnout and see lots of Broncos at the track. Supposed to be overcast and cool in the morning so remember to grab a light jacket. Just tell the ladies at the check in gate “I’m here with Ben and the Bronco group” for free admission. They will still ask you to sign the waiver though. Gonna be a great day so come talk Bronco and watch the riders.
Sponsored