395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Need to see a pic of the CV angles on the yellow one that was running the 2 inch lift with 37 inch KM3s.
Sponsored

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Need to see a pic of the CV angles on the yellow one that was running the 2 inch lift with 37 inch KM3s.
That one is not a production Bronco, it is a custom build with a Raptor rear end.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just excited to learn that I can install a winch on the factory steel bumper without blocking the "Bronco" nameplate on the grill.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't count on it. It's been mentioned on other threads, but a long antenna is fairly typical for vehicles like this and work trucks, etc. It rises to just above the tallest point on the vehicle so you can use it to confirm clearance before smashing your roof/rack into a garage/tree/you name it.
Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event giphy-downsized-large

(ive never heard this... and it intrigues me. That said, antenna lengths are specific to, and tuned for, the frequency they are supposed to receive)

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That one is not a production Bronco, it is a custom build with a Raptor rear end.

In the absence of that type of rear end (Watts) 37's will the 2 inch Ford lift will not work?
Ford has shown plenty of non production crap, I want to see what the CV angles look like with the 37s (which are reported to be sub 36s).

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the sub for the upgraded sound system mounted in the rear gate?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In the absence of that type of rear end (Watts) 37's will the 2 inch Ford lift will not work?
Ford has shown plenty of non production crap, I want to see what the CV angles look like with the 37s (which are reported to be sub 36s).
That is all TBD, no info on the accessory 2" lift has been leaked yet.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event giphy-downsized-large

(ive never heard this... and it intrigues me. That said, antenna lengths are specific to, and tuned for, the frequency they are supposed to receive)
Pretty much all car antennas are very low gain, so it really doesn't matter (for the AM/FM). For CB or HAM, sure, it gets tuned, but those are less variable. The range in wavelength for broadcast radio is from about 2.8m up to about 560m (108 MHz FM to 535 kHz AM)
Sponsored