AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the accessories for the roofing plus the glossy black rooftop versus the traditional grainy plastic look and those spot lights are nice and adds character to the bronco

IMG_2390.PNG

IMG_2391.PNG

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
giphy-downsized-large.gif

(ive never heard this... and it intrigues me. That said, antenna lengths are specific to, and tuned for, the frequency they are supposed to receive)
Physical length is independent of the wire receiving the signal... In other words, just because it is that long, does not mean the unshielded wire (antenna) is also that long.
Also, as with all RF, height is your friend (to some extent), so when people do switch from this older style to the stubby options or manufacturers move to the glass, they are sacrificing signal quality... With traditional AM/FM losing popularity, most people do not care and prefer to lose the old school vibe.

Last edited:

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event IMG_2391.PNG
Does this confirm the front view camera won’t work with a winch? It doesn’t appear to be anywhere on the 2-door.
It's strange... The people that would be able to make use of a trail cam are the exact people that must have a wrench or risk getting into a sticky situation. I'm hoping an aftermarket bumper setup is able to tuck the wrench plate down and back. Next best option is a lower profile wench or one that has a removable control box on top.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope its Ellie Mae and not Granny driving.

Biscolu

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5 2015, Porsche Cayman 2019
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I want lights like those rigids. Can’t wait to accessorize!!

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
9E7B2EB6-715B-4752-9847-5494BBB9F9EB.jpeg
Does this confirm the front view camera won’t work with a winch? It doesn’t appear to be anywhere on the 2-door.
So here is the camera on the Outer Banks, between the O and N in BRONCO
Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 12.09.07 AM

Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 12.22.46 AM

But there is no camera on the 2 door shown here, which means this Badlands doesn't have the High package which is the one with the 360 view
Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 12.08.50 AM

Good news is that a camera mounted between the O and N looks like it would clear the winch with ease, but there isn't one there to show it off. If you look at other pictures from on the trail you can see the cameras on the rigs they are using in MOAB right now if you look close at the grille.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Physical length is independent of the wire receiving the signal... In other words, just because it is that long, does not mean the unshielded wire (antenna) is also that long.
Also, as with all RF, height is your friend (to some extent), so when people do switch from this older style to the stubby options or manufactures move to the glass, they are sacrificing signal quality... With traditional AM/FM losing popularity, most people do not care and prefer to lose the old school vibe.
Hell I may get a big 12 ft long chrome whip to tie back to the rear bumper for that cool style!

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event 1597391757609

the close up of that mysterious piece behind the bumper here doesn’t look like a sensor...looks structural to me. was hoping to add the winch there, but still concerned it will block that forward camera

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you build and price a bronco sport, they have a similar color pattern leather seat option in the sport. So HOPEFULLY it carries over into the Bronco also!! I'm with you, fingers crossed on this one!

Ford Bronco Bronco's Dramatic Entrance & Close Looks at Accessories on Concepts @ Ride Event 1597391757609
Love it!! That one looks ventilated too. I hope this carry’s over too.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That winch installed like that looks like it will negatively impact approach angles as well. Sticking out like that it’s definitely in the line of site of where the front camera would go (between the O & N). Looked cool at first, but the more I see it, the less I like it.

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That winch installed like that looks like it will negatively impact approach angles as well. Sticking out like that it’s definitely in the line of site of where the front camera would go (between the O & N). Looked cool at first, but the more I see it, the less I like it.
Agree. While I don’t think it’ll allow the front view camera to have a clear line of sight, an aftermarket bumper that has the winch closer to the grill may be a better option. It looks like there’s a lot of dead space as configured above.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agree. While I don’t think it’ll allow the front view camera to have a clear line of sight, an aftermarket bumper that has the winch closer to the grill may be a better option. It looks like there’s a lot of dead space as configured above.
Agreed and that has openings for the turbo intercooler. Most of the bumpers on Interactive Garage look like they block the intercooler.