Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am interested to see sales figures for August. In central Ohio it looks like ford opened the flood gates. I went all summer only seeing the same two Broncos around town. Now I'm seeing a new one every few days. I even got the email mine will be built in about two weeks. So I should be adding to the pile soon.
Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My very small dealer had 17 Broncos arrive this week including the one we bought for my son. All were ordered/sold units.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they keep the current pace, August looks like a 10-12k build month for Broncos.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, I'm seeing a lot more around here too.

And yet, I had someone follow me in to a Walmart parking lot and pull up next to me to take pictures of mine. I didn't even get a chance to roll down the window to say hi when they pulled out, stopped behind me, got more pictures, then drove off....

Kinda made me nervous actually :)

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove from south of Baltimore to just outside Newark NJ, then back and spotted seven Broncos total.

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in the burbs around Dayton and same thing over the last month or so. Seeing a couple new ones every few days to/from work and around town. Meanwhile, I havenā€™t had a sniff of a build date with my 7/22/20 res, but glad others are getting theirs (even though I die a little inside with each new sighting šŸ˜‚)!

OP
OP

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to know I'm not crazy. Others are noticing the same thing.

I ordered a base 2dr June 2021. So 1.25 year wait. Have to admit I was thinking of jumping ship if I was pushed to 23m and lost price protection.

Hopefully my dealer experience goes well. They have been talking a good game so far.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m in a county in northern Minnesota that has only 29,000 people. We have 77 homes on our dead-end private peninsula road and I saw 3 different Broncoā€™s(other than ours)last weekend parked in driveways of those homes.

Last edited:

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still haven't seen that many around Columbus. A random Bronco in a parking lot here and there, but not a lot on the road. I see a lot of Sports, though.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am noticing a TON of them around town myself in NoCO. They are almost as commonplace as Wranglers. I think I saw 8-9 of them today alone, all different trims and colors and I never left the city limits.

Sponsored
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday on my drive home from work I saw 3. It was good seeing more on the road, and hopefully off the road once I have mine.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the Northeast Ohio area, ive notice quite a few Broncos are now the road.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is now two in my neighborhood. Forever there was a beautiful AMB that was at the opposite end of the street so Iā€™d always take the long way home. Some lucky high school kid has it.

now I have a race red one on the other side of the street so my wife hates when Iā€™m driving home. We do the full tour regularly. Just two weeks ago someone finally got their white one. Itā€™s getting to the point where itā€™s going to take me 10 minutes just to get through our housing development. I need my delivery just so I stop becoming the creeper that slowly drives the neighborhood.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am noticing a TON of them around town myself in NoCO. They are almost as commonplace as Wranglers.
I must live in Wrangler country, as I see at least 100 Wranglers to 1 Bronco, probably more like 1000:1. LOL!

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I must live in Wrangler country, as I see at least 100 Wranglers to 1 Bronco, probably more like 1000:1. LOL!
Same here. I own both a Wrangler and my Bronco and it's not even a comparison. Every other vehicle is a Wrangler by me. It gets to the point where waving feels like a job. Lol.

When you finally see a Bronco it's literally like you saw a Sasquatch in the Wild its so rare.

All the Broncos that are being built are just current reservation holders all the way through 2023. And what is there 160k? Ford may be getting more through the assembly line but it's not like there's going to be millions on the road like a Wrangler.
Sponsored

Last edited: