Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had the following 11 vehicles on this Fun filled adventure :love:

Felix 808

@Tricky Dick
@Bmadda & Son
@NORCALGXP
@VoltageDrop
@Hossamus Prime
@BigDiesel76
@El Diablo
@66GT
@Scohin

Please feel free to add details & pictures 🤠

We met at the Trail head at 8:30...Well most of us did :sneaky: a few others showed up about 9:10 ;)
I'll cut some slack as it is a long drive out to the trail head but well worth it. It was previously mentioned to meet at 7:00 at the trail head. That would have been crazy :sneaky:.
At any rate, we headed out for what would be a great adventure :love: . The drive started as a dirt road supplying numerous impressive views along the way. Other than numerous bicycles, traffic on the trail was fairly light with a few SxS's.

A few miles we hit the turn for the main TOTW trail it started as more bumpy roads but not long afterwards the trail started to give us some of what we came for. A few small ledges began to appear and some decent dips and holes as well.

A little further up the trail we came to our first good optional drop off ledge. I drove off a little faster than planned, but it all worked out. The others that went for it did a much better job than I
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 anon

We soon came to one of the bigger ledges where some SxS's were having a time of it. I had not seen any footage of this part of the trail before which is surprising as it is no small feat to overcome :unsure:

Once the SxS's cleared out of the way, we were able to get everyone up without too much drama. The trail continued on with more ledges and some rocky sections.
Hurrah!!! We all made it to the top & were able to get our glory shots in :love: Some like myself played it a little more conservative than others :whistle:

The trail started to get crowed quickly as more SxS's, Jeeps & a small group of 1st Gen's came up. Once we took a few dispersed group shots (too many vehicles scattered about) we headed back down the way we came Though the trail looked a bit different to me on the way down 🤷‍♂️. We continued to provide spotting through several sections. Coming down some of the ledges were a bit rougher than going up and several times we had to reconsider the best lines for the group after some decent drop offs :unsure:.
We continued to where the tail opened up and we could pick up the pace a little as it was getting late in the day⌛.

Our Tail gunner NorcalGXP parted ways from the group and we continued on.
Once back at the trail head I separated from the group to try to catch JJ's Mercantile up the road as it's my wife's name sake. They were closed but we got some good photo's.
Later we found out that Voltage Drop had a line on the coolant reservoir pop off his still paper plated 2-door 😲

The guys helped him get it sorted and they were on their way. (y)
It was a great run with a great group of people. No damage to report and even Sochin's mud flaps stayed on 😁

This was my first time running TOTW and I stated to not expect too much. Hoping I didn't disappoint 🤞.
A special thanks to @NORCALGXP for eating dust all day as the tail gunner & keeping everyone tight.

Thank you to all that came out. I had a blast :love:

Sponsored

Last edited:

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are all i have, if and when my brother sends me his I will post more. Excellent ride thanks @Felix808 .
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 20230503_160929
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 20230503_111717
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 20230503_131325
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 VideoCapture_20230503-194052
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 Resized_20230503_141453

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 Resized_20230503_100622
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 Resized_20230503_091129
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 Resized_20230503_091302

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are all i have, if and when my brother sends me his I will post more. Excellent ride thanks @Felix808 .
He showed me one he took of mine at the Top that looked amazing, then he had to land it because battery was low I believe. Thank you both for coming and tail gunning.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 E03214F8-81B4-4455-8FC7-46A83CDE423D

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 78454C80-9364-4336-84EF-685DE6205130

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 IMG_9486

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 IMG_9515

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 IMG_9493

Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 IMG_9511

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like yall had an awful time. I am so glad I was stuck working instead of at the trails.
JK...hope everyone had fun and glad to hear only 1 small mechanical issue.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looked super fun! Wish I lived closer to Moab. Will a nonsas have enough clearance on those trails?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looked super fun! Wish I lived closer to Moab. Will a nonsas have enough clearance on those trails?
If you take good lines and some bypasses you can do probably every trail 6 and under, which was 2/3 of the event.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loved the videos.
Good to see Tricky getting some action in, getting to see a few others on here tackling the ledges.
Really wished I had unlimited time off and funds to be able to get back out there with ya'll.
Maybe next year...

DBB1 Gert

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will a stock Badlands Sas make it though? Fairly in experienced. Did Fins and Things last year in a rental Jeep. Had a blast. Wanted our own truck. Fins and Things and the back way into Arches would be my only reference. Wasn’t sure on mods on those units.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I didn't start out with you guys, but I did see you all at the Top and got in the group photo. Who took that picture?

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We had the following 11 vehicles on this Fun filled adventure :love:

Felix 808

@Tricky Dick
@Bmadda & Son
@NORCALGXP
@VoltageDrop
@Hossamus Prime
@BigDiesel76
@El Diablo
@66GT
@Scohin

Please feel free to add details & pictures 🤠

We met at the Trail head at 8:30...Well most of us did :sneaky: a few others showed up about 9:10 ;)
I'll cut some slack as it is a long drive out to the trail head but well worth it. It was previously mentioned to meet at 7:00 at the trail head. That would have been crazy :sneaky:.
At any rate, we headed out for what would be a great adventure :love: . The drive started as a dirt road supplying numerous impressive views along the way. Other than numerous bicycles, traffic on the trail was fairly light with a few SxS's.

A few miles we hit the turn for the main TOTW trail it started as more bumpy roads but not long afterwards the trail started to give us some of what we came for. A few small ledges began to appear and some decent dips and holes as well.

A little further up the trail we came to our first good optional drop off ledge. I drove off a little faster than planned, but it all worked out. The others that went for it did a much better job than I
Ford Bronco Broncos Hit Moab's Top of The World 5-3-23 IMG_9511

We soon came to one of the bigger ledges where some SxS's were having a time of it. I had not seen any footage of this part of the trail before which is surprising as it is no small feat to overcome :unsure:

Once the SxS's cleared out of the way, we were able to get everyone up without too much drama. The trail continued on with more ledges and some rocky sections.
Hurrah!!! We all made it to the top & were able to get our glory shots in :love: Some like myself played it a little more concretive than others :whistle:

The trail started to get crowed quickly as more SxS's, Jeeps & a small group of 1st Gen's came up. Once we took a few dispersed group shots (too many vehicles scattered about) we headed back down the way we came Though the trail looked a bit different to me on the way down 🤷‍♂️. We continued to provide spotting through several sections. Coming down some of the ledges were a bit rougher than going up and several times we had to reconsider the best lines for the group after some decent drop offs :unsure:.
We continued to where the tail opened up and we could pick up the pace a little as it was getting late in the day⌛.
Our Tail gunner NorcalGXP parted ways from the group and we continued on.
Once back at the trail head I separated from the group to try to catch JJ's Mercantile up the road as it's my wife's name sake. They were closed but we got some good photo's.
Later we found out that Voltage Drop had a line on the coolant reservoir pop off his still paper plated 2-door 😲
They guys helped him get it sorted and they were on their way. (y)
It was a great run with a great group of people. No damage to report and even Sochin's mud flaps stayed on 😁

This was my first time running TOTW and I stated to not expect too much. Hoping I didn't disappoint 🤞.
A special thanks to @NORCALGXP for eating dust all day as the tail gunner & keeping everyone tight.

Thank you to all that came out. I had a blast :love:

Really cool, i wish there is one near mid-west.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very cool! Coming down was way more stressful for me when I did it. Gosh I want to go back

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will a stock Badlands Sas make it though? Fairly in experienced. Did Fins and Things last year in a rental Jeep. Had a blast. Wanted our own truck. Fins and Things and the back way into Arches would be my only reference. Wasn’t sure on mods on those units.
How badly did you abuse the rental Jeep? :p

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice video. The one issue with being S. FL, we have nothing like that here :( I think the highest rating our self made trails are a 3 at best. Could be wrong, but that is what came back on the Bronco app.
Sponsored