First Name
Orenthal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With so many Broncos available at dealers I was wondering if anyone has ever bought one off the lot and if so what markup did you pay? Anyone ever find one at MSRP?
Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought one of their mannequins for msrp. They did get two in but said they were already spoke for even tho they were not special orders. Havenā€™t found any non mannequin or used in stock.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got one for $2k over off lot on abandoned order. Hated to do it, but since likely not getting until 2025 through Granger went ahead and paid it. Just looking on websites this week seems like the "reasonable" ones dried up quickly with latest factory shutdown.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Every dealer here in East Texas have stock units that order holders have left or the Big Bend stock unit. My home town dealer has 3 all with 25k markups. 1 small town dealer has 4, a 2 door wild track, a outer banks, a black diamond and a bad lands all with mark up of 10k to 20k. Another dealer has Big bend and FE. 10k over on the bug bend, 35k on the FE. Anouthe has a 2 door base decked out for 25k over and a 2 door outer banks 2 door for 20k over. These are small dealers, you can't throw a rock in East Texas without hitting one it seems.

Sponsored

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford should repo those Broncos from the dealers, look up the earliest reservation/order holder that ordered vehicles at or close to those configurations, and deliver them, AT MSRP, to those customers.

Then, turn around and fine the dealers for whatever amount of ADM they were trying to charge.

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I considered this a few days ago. There's a Ford dealer about 200 miles away from me with a Badlands that has a $59k MSRP. They wanted $74k for it, unfortunately. The guy on the phone tried to explain the market conditions to me, and tried to sell me on the idea that while there's an upcharge, my trade-in will also be more valuable. No thanks, broseph.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With so many Broncos available at dealers I was wondering if anyone has ever bought one off the lot and if so what markup did you pay? Anyone ever find one at MSRP?
I bought off the lot. They had the exact one I had on order. I paid 10k over msrp, but they gave me 10k over what I paid for my trade in. So I guess you could say I paid msrp...

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought mine from a dealer out of inventory at MSRP. It seems ADM is rare in Canada. Some Broncos are getting exported to the US so had to sign a non export agreement which I was fine with. They got 2 more 2 door Sasquatch spec in the week after I took delivery. Steele Lincoln Ford, Halifax, NS. Good experience. JCG

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should repo those Broncos from the dealers, look up the earliest reservation/order holder that ordered vehicles at or close to those configurations, and deliver them, AT MSRP, to those customers.

Then, turn around and fine the dealers for whatever amount of ADM they were trying to charge.
Iā€™m guessing you are one of those customers šŸ¤£

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve looked and looked within 250 miles of me. None at MSRP- most at $15k and up ADM. Even the mannequins are marked up or have $11k of add ons I donā€™t want. I keep seeing people say theyā€™ve bought off the lot at MSRP, but Iā€™ve seen ZERO availability at MSRP.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought off the lot. They had the exact one I had on order. I paid 10k over msrp, but they gave me 10k over what I paid for my trade in. So I guess you could say I paid msrp...
Just did the same thing this morning. Got way more for my trade than it was just a year ago so it balanced out. My ordered Bronco keeps getting pushed back and back.

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stopped by my local dealer to place my order this past week. I counted 15 on lot. They asked 20k over. Ordering is MSRP with signed buyers order.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have called multiple dealers and all they are doing is advertising customer ordered vehicles as ā€œavailableā€ clickbait to get you to call and then gather as much info on you as they can
Sponsored