stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve looked and looked within 250 miles of me. None at MSRP- most at $15k and up ADM. Even the mannequins are marked up or have $11k of add ons I don’t want. I keep seeing people say they’ve bought off the lot at MSRP, but I’ve seen ZERO availability at MSRP.
They're all lying.

Napleton had at least 4 trucks at one point here recently and they're all gone now. They all had ADM's of 15K+

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought mine from a dealer out of inventory at MSRP. It seems ADM is rare in Canada. Some Broncos are getting exported to the US so had to sign a non export agreement which I was fine with. They got 2 more 2 door Sasquatch spec in the week after I took delivery. Steele Lincoln Ford, Halifax, NS. Good experience. JCG
So I think this is the evidence that I am pointing to. If these were abandoned orders then fine. The dealer can have them and do what the market will bear. Clearly they can make 2DR's and SAS. No honorable reason for a day 2 rez to be waiting so long for their truck.

Ford does not honor it's reservations holders.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How are people buying these with the adm? Myself had to finance my bronco like 90% of the people I know. Most banks Will only go 110% of value. Are people just paying out of pocket the ridiculous overcharge? What happens in three years when they want to trade it off? They will be loosing a lot of $$

Sponsored

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought off the lot. They had the exact one I had on order. I paid 10k over msrp, but they gave me 10k over what I paid for my trade in. So I guess you could say I paid msrp...
Great that worked out for you, but there is a bit of a catch to that type of deal for those of us that are stuck living in a sales tax state. The taxes start adding up quickly.

For example, those of us in The Great State of California (/s) have the privilege of paying ~10% sales tax and license on the final purchase price of the vehicle, not the sticker price. A $20k ADM adds another $2k in tax. You just gave the state another $2k for nothing.

Then we have the annual DMV fees that are also based on the vehicle's actual sale price, not sticker price. If you aren't familiar with what the CA DMV chages us every year, I can assure you it is not reasonable.

Mason1646

Big Bend
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I paid msrp on a big bend at a small dealer in south central Iowa. Dealer owner said it was on the lot for a month or so. Definitely a weird happenstance.

OP
OP
NOT OJ

NOT OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Orenthal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought off the lot. They had the exact one I had on order. I paid 10k over msrp, but they gave me 10k over what I paid for my trade in. So I guess you could say I paid msrp...
What did you trade in that they gave you 10k over book value?

Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I paid $5k over MSRP on a badlands that another customer cancelled. My res was not going to be built in 2022 so decided to bite the bullet.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Didnt Ford say it was only a small percentage of dealers charging over msrp...

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great that worked out for you, but there is a bit of a catch to that type of deal for those of us that are stuck living in a sales tax state. The taxes start adding up quickly.

For example, those of us in The Great State of California (/s) have the privilege of paying ~10% sales tax and license on the final purchase price of the vehicle, not the sticker price. A $20k ADM adds another $2k in tax. You just gave the state another $2k for nothing.

Then we have the annual DMV fees that are also based on the vehicle's actual sale price, not sticker price. If you aren't familiar with what the CA DMV chages us every year, I can assure you it is not reasonable.
It was 10k over out
What did you trade in that they gave you 10k over book value?
A Bronco Sport badlands. I paid $34,800 for it at another dealer and they gave me $45k for it at trade in.
Sponsored