First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look just about every week in a 200 mile bubble. Seeing BASE models going for 50k makes me sick considering that is the price of a decently equipped Badlands.
Found a Wildtrack abandoned order near me, cars.com had it listed for 57k, MSRP 60k. I called and they added a "market adjustment" to bring it up to 75k.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call and visit dealers when I get a chance. I ramped up the search last fall.

I have found nothing that was close to MSRP. Even the demo units are $10k-$20k over window sticker.

Best deal I found was a demo big bend. Manual, mid package, black if I remember all that correctly. Had something like 1800 miles and going for $7500 over sticker. Dealer said he had people fighting over it but it was hard to get people financed for that price. Most had nothing to put down and banks would not finance all of it with that % of mark up.

Danbob

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150....2022 Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to 5 different dealers today...3 in Alabama...2 in Florida. All of them were 15-25k over MSRP on dealer ordered Broncos in stock...but 4 out of 5 offered to order a Bronco at MSRP. Not sure how to feel about that. I'm slightly annoyed by the dozen plus used Broncos in the local area for sale at 15-35k over MSRP....

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All the local dealers in my area are charging over msrp. Anywhere from 10-20k depending on what model.

The dealer nearest me is charging 15k over for the Badlands SAS they have.

Maybe if I was recklessly rich I would buy it, alas I’m not. So I’ll wait for my order to come in.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sort of got one off the lot got MSRP. The dealership has posted the window sticker as soon as it was assigned and the add said “In Transit.” I was the first to call and was able to put down a deposit before it was built. Picked it up Xmas Eve with no markup.

The same dealer was charging $5000 ADM if the vehicle was already physically on the lot which is what I think a lot of them are doing. So if you see one online with a posted window sticker but the add says it’s in transit, it probably wouldn’t hurt to give the dealership a call.

I did have to call about 10-15 dealerships before I found one I wanted (AMB) that wasn’t sold already.

Last edited:

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sort of got one off the lot got MSRP. The dealership has posted the window sticker as soon as it was assigned and the add said “In Transit.” I was the first to call and was able to put down a deposit before it was built. Picked it up Xmas Eve with no markup.

The same dealer was charging $5000 ADM if the vehicle was already physically on the lot which is what I think a lot of them are doing. So if you see one online with a posted window sticker but the add says it’s in transit, it probably wouldn’t hurt to give the dealership a call.

I did have to call about 10-15 dealerships before I found one I wanted (AMB) that wasn’t sold already.
My guess is that In three years those dealers will be begging for customers. I’m not a pessimist, but a recession is on the horizon.

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quirk Ford has 7 or 8 with blue window stickers on the lot. From BB to Outer Banks. Mid packages etc, not just stripped down. They list at $8k over but a friend got a BB with mid for $45. Must be nice to be a huge dealership

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CUSTOMERS reserved Broncos online, on the Ford website.

CUSTOMERS ordered their Broncos online, on the Ford website.

CUSTOMERS put down deposits on those orders online.

DEALERS are receiving the Broncos that CUSTOMERS reserved, and ordered, and put deposits on, and holding them hostage for huge ADM.

If a CUSTOMER ordered it, IT IS NOT THE DEALERS VEHICLE, IT IS THE CUSTOMERS.

If DEALERS want to order their OWN Broncos, and put them up for sale at whatever price they think they can get, fine. That's capitalism.

I doubt the Bill of Rights mentions anything about a dealers' "right" to charge ADM on CUSTOMER orders.

Ford screwed up the Bronco launch royally. (Some) dealers are making it 1,000 times worse. One of the things Ford COULD do, is prevent dealers from fucking customers over, get the Broncos that are just sitting on dealer lots delivered to customers that have been waiting for over a year for their orders.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A Ford dealer can't (at least couldnt) get a Bronco without a customer order.
Sponsored