Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dilemma, Race Red or Area 51. And they happen to be right by each other. You think that would help right? Not so much.... lol

Dat Red Do.... hmmm

Feeling it.

Thanks for the pics!
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is confusing the hell out of me. I have pictures of the badlands overland concept and I liked that the side mirrors, door handles and fender flares were gray and matched the MIC top. Now all the photos coming out are showing them as black and I’m worried that the color will clash with MIC top.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are these headed? Do they go straight to the crusher just to test the production line or do the get crash tested? Sent to labs? Sent to magazines? What?

Seems like a lot of production if there are no real Broncos until March.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, a Non-Squatch and Squatched Badlands side by side, and at diff angles. The 33's are looking great in these pics. I'm right back to overthinking the Squatch, and considering the non-squatch BL+MGV vs the Wildtrak+meh interior. Rabbit hole time.
I'm with you. I'm leaning towards going with High Package as a replacement for Sasquatch on the BL. I was going Mid but I'll get more use out of the High package. With Sasquatch it puts it over a number I don't want to commit to.

Also I hate the wheels so those have to go. I plan on having a new set ready to go on when I pick it up. No point in paying for the upgrades.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is confusing the hell out of me. I have pictures of the badlands overland concept and I liked that the side mirrors, door handles and fender flares were gray and matched the MIC top. Now all the photos coming out are showing them as black and I’m worried that the color will clash with MIC top.
The MIC top and grille will be Carbonized Gray on Badlands. All other trim will be black. It will not match.

Some like this contrast, others hate it. The choice is yours my friend!

Sponsored

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my take on that is that if you SAS the BL, you get another 10mm which is about .25”, I can live without the 10mm. Thanks.
You get 10mm in the suspension, and about another inch of clearance from the tire radius.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for providing these pics.
Visually There is very little difference between the two Badlands, squatched and unsquatched.
Really makes me reconsider the extra $$$.
Also consider the 33's will be more nimble, i.e. more fun to daily drive. A 2 door 2.7 on 33's should have some pep in it's step.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, some of the best photos of Cactus Grey I've seen. It's a top contender that'll pair nicely with the BL interior. Thanks a bunch for these. Really nice.

With a white top someday...Fugetabowtit
I made it 10 pages without someone mentioning a white top. I was checking to see if I could make it to the end. Damn you...

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also consider the 33's will be more nimble, i.e. more fun to daily drive. A 2 door 2.7 on 33's should have some pep in it's step.
Especially if you opt for the 4.7 gearing instead of the standard 4.46, a no cost option BTW as it stands right now. And then if you want to creep up a bit in tire size, the gearing is already in place.

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for these great pictures! I am normally not a fan of red on a vehicle but the race red looks incredible on the Bronco. Great contrast with the dark grey, and it just pops on the Bronco. Love it and seriously thinking about race red now .... and I've never owned a red vehicle in my life!

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for these great pictures! I am normally not a fan of red on a vehicle but the race red looks incredible on the Bronco. Great contrast with the dark grey, and it just pops on the Bronco. Love it and seriously thinking about race red now .... and I've never owned a red vehicle in my life!
I think the red works on the Bronco because it’s a solid color. Like I thought I would be all over the Cyber Orange but it’s just to flashy for a utilitarian vehicle. Now a real solid Orange would be great. None metallic colors on this truck work best in my opinion. I’m glad the options are there though.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do some of them look like they have a load of bricks in the back?
Just a camera angle?
Ford Bronco Broncos in the Shipping Yard!  ⛽?? 1609294067540

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Few pictures of broncos soon be set free! They are in the shipping yard!

Here's to soon enough be starting back up the assembly line and cranking out the broncos in the New Year! ???
HOT DANG!! I go off the grid for a few days and this place goes nuts ( I am gonna be up till midnight sipping whiskey to catch up on all the new info)!!

IF ONLY one of those Broncs could end up in Oregon so I could get a peek-see. Too late for Christmas wishes I suppose.

Thanks again for the great pictures and Happy New Year to you as well!
Sponsored