Sponsored

Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction?

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone’s situation is different. I know an older guy. He realistically has a limited window to enjoy his Bronco before old age & ailments make it much more challenging to enjoy. An adm Is non-material to him. I don’t view him as an idiot for wanting to get one asap.
Agreed, there are different scenarios. I m one of those “old guys” still waiting patiently on mine. That said I ll bet you a dollar to a donut that your example is the exception and not the rule !! JMO
Sponsored

BigRed13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You cant touch anything on the lot for a Bronco here in Hawaii for less than 8k over MSRP. Yes I know its Hawaii, but also, it's Hawaii so very limited market. I offered what it would cost me to ship from the states over and they wouldnt go for it. Cant wait to get back to the mainland.

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Friend owns a Bronco. Nearly new. Said she was going to rid of it.

“So we put it up for auction with a starting bid of 72k and a sell bid of 79k. It was up for 10 days and no bids, so I am going to keep it.

Badmandiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Anrhony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer told us this all these broncos listed as used with 3-500 miles we’re ones dealer, purchased outright sent to auction took 8-10 grand profit and another dealer now owens and is trying to make. Couple grand but that’s putting 15k on a mid level machine.
Sponsored