Sponsored

Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction?

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Special orders to secure certain equipment combinations will be hard to get/require custom order for some time. But generally dealers will be begging people to buy their cars by fall.
Huge market demand during supply crunch will lead to inventory overstock right as the economy is taking a dip in combination with high inflation. Demand will crater right as inventory spikes.
Sponsored

Sponsored

MJacobs

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The market has certainly cooled, but just because some click bait like and share blah blah youtube video says its so doesn't mean its so. I'm getting sick of all of these crappy videos people are making just to get views :(

But, I ordered a Powerwagon last April. Couldn't find them on the lots, and I negotiated 10% of MSRP due to an error on the dealer's website that they gave me and then removed the error ASAP. The dealer was adamant that the truck would sell in a heartbeat for $10K over MSRP if they had it then. IO was honest and told them I also had a Bronco on order and wasn't sure which way I would go, and they said they hoped I would pass because they'd make a lot more money. Well, I passed and took the Bronco, and the PW has been sitting on the lot for about a month now, so who knows.
Also Ford had a great quarter… less cars, less employees, selling at a higher price .. it works for them as long as they can maintain quality ..

MJacobs

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco that I sold in July has still not been sold to an actual person, I have kept track of it via FordPass and it was sold to a Ford dealer, a few months later it went to an auction house and sat there for a couple months, and is now at another Ford dealer for less than I sold it for back in July.

Probably not helping that somewhere along the way someone swapped out the capable bumper and blue interior pieces for base model stuff.

https://www.gobeamanford.com/invent...ack-diamond-4wd-2-door-suv-1fmde5ah7nla81262/

When I had it:

Ford Bronco Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction? hysterical-laughter
Not exactly a vehicle for all .. Mileage and msrp costs exclude many .. my bronco is a 4 door / hardtop but the same color yours was ..

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll turn 50 next month, and until I joined this forum I didn't even know that heated steering wheels existed.

And you can remote start any Bronco with an automatic from your phone if you have a reasonably new one.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Bronco that I sold in July has still not been sold to an actual person, I have kept track of it via FordPass and it was sold to a Ford dealer, a few months later it went to an auction house and sat there for a couple months, and is now at another Ford dealer for less than I sold it for back in July.

Probably not helping that somewhere along the way someone swapped out the capable bumper and blue interior pieces for base model stuff.

https://www.gobeamanford.com/invent...ack-diamond-4wd-2-door-suv-1fmde5ah7nla81262/

When I had it:

20220424_175356.jpg
I think the market for two door, manual transmission Broncos is a significantly smaller segment of the overall market and that may be contributing to the slow sale. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the stick/2-door combo. That setup is actually truer to the Bronco heritage. But more buyers today are wanting a 4-door with an automatic. Glad you got a good price for it.

Pjblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrek 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Somehow I just don't see this happening on Broncos with SAS, HT, and Lux, quite the opposite.
I don't see this. I purchased a '22 Wildtrak a couple of months ago and had to pay $5K over sticker.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jumping straight to the end (or middle depending on how long this thread gers)

What I have seen is non Ford dealers selling, or attempting to sell, used Broncos at above msrp. Would you pay $63211 for a 2022 2 dr Wildtrack with 911 milesrom a Toyota dealer? If so I will hook you up for a fee.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jumping straight to the end (or middle depending on how long this thread gers)

What I have seen is non Ford dealers selling, or attempting to sell, used Broncos at above msrp. Would you pay $63211 for a 2022 2 dr Wildtrack with 911 milesrom a Toyota dealer? If so I will hook you up for a fee.
Can you hook me up with that deal? I only have two Broncos, and need a third, for my daughter who's soon turning 16. ;)
Sponsored