Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what trim is the blue Bronco? Stock?
Stock badlands but he is planning on the JCR winch and possibly lift options. It held its weight the whole day. Stance was noticeably different but once hopping over rocks it wasn’t too different in performance.
Is this the camera or is your driver side headlight now a Raptor headlight?

1644859342857.jpeg
1644859360720.jpeg
I wish. Believe just a mix of TN mud and the camera.
Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Howdy!

This weekend a fellow B6G’er @Primed_in and myself decided to head out to windrock park. A 73,000 acre off road park filled with 300 miles of trails near Knoxville, TN.

Before heading out we decided our path of play would be G1/11/50/89/66/51/53. This would take us to the northern part of the park with lots of neat views and obstacles. I’ve been wanting to hit panthers rock for a while so I was definitely looking forward to the famous view.

THE EQUIPMENT:

@Primed_in - Badlands no Sasquatch. Diode pod and fog lights.

Myself - Sasquatched Badlands with Ford/Warn winch. Rigid pod lights and light bar.
Recover gear between the two of us:
Warn snatch block, 2 Kinetic ropes, 2 straps, 3 d rings, RC air compressor, ARB twin compressor with case, and set of two radios.

THE START:

We decided to meet at the general store to air down which went smoothly with the MORRFlate kit. Meeting @Primed_in for the first time and being greeted by his “Safety second” shirt immediately told me it was going to be a fun one. G1 is rather tame with some rocky swimming pools and some rock fields here and there to keep you on your toes. It wraps around a mountain and provides some pretty neat views to start the day.

BBD595E3-C102-4016-95F9-F973ED305598.jpeg

THE FUN:

PART 1:

@Primed_in had ran trail 11 previously and strongly suggested it was going to be fun time. It didn’t take long till we met up with a group with 2 four wheelers, a sweet SxS and a honda pioneer. We would join our minds together to conquer the two challenging uphill faces trail 11 presents. 4L, rear locker, and sway bar disconnected and both bronco’s would walk over the rocks with minimal effort. The Sasquatch package would prove its worth with the extra clearance allowing me to keep bash plates/rock rails rather unused. Below are some pictures of trail 11, rated a blue on windrock‘s scale of green to double black.

2EFBB925-EE6D-4457-8DF5-4B51BD769998.jpeg

8872B399-DFF6-4D3A-8BDF-925E18F6574F.jpeg

PART 2:

Trail 50, 89, and 66 proved to be rather tame thanks to the adrenaline rush trail 11 provided. Trail 51 would prove its worth as a blue shortly after arriving.. Some off camber and somewhat steep portions would keep us working to get to panthers rock. The first picture below is shortly before we arrived at the rock. The following picture is @Primed_in having a little too much fun and getting a kiss on the door and a free fender delete on the passenger side. We would continue the veer right, dodge trees, and arrive to meetup with the guys we met before to take in the view panthers rock provided. Once they got off the rock we had our chance to hop on the rock and get some pics.

BF40DE39-0E10-4C2C-8E17-CD8B5844D4DA.jpeg

696CF701-AA44-475C-AB11-F7E92F155B5C.jpeg

E7029F4A-C2E1-4026-B8DF-B00A3A88A0E6.jpeg

PART 3 (panthers rock and the swim):

Once we took in the unique view with our bronco’s on the rock it was time to trek out which would pose its own quirks. @Primed_in decided to veer off to the left of a mud pit anticipating not enough clearance to get into the hole but thought I would be good. Well we were wrong. “ F**k it why not” would be the last words. Dropped in and quickly realized it would be fun. When in doubt THROTTLE out! Well that didn’t work and it was winch time after trying to fidget it out. Climbed out the passenger window like a NASCAR driver and the recovery started. The Warn winch made easy work of the recovery and we were on our way. The sway bar decided it wouldn’t reconnect for a bit but after the third on/off of the car in the span of about 20 minutes all was good. Later on about 800 feet onto trail 53 there was a un-winchable tree blocking the trail so reverse it was.

606EE432-DC5B-4342-B7BC-E7A89607E0CD.jpeg

739AA70C-69FB-4FE6-AA23-6BAA929BCF57.jpeg

PART 4(the out): We took some logging roads out and both hooked up our compressors and aired up. This being the first trip with the MORRFlate kit I can definitely say it’ll be worth the investment in the long run.

2BEFABAE-0E3C-42BE-A1E8-EB88EF1C9AA0.jpeg

Ending thoughts:

What a great day to go use these absolute beasts of vehicles. It was a blast to go out and put them to use for what they were designed for. Everywhere we went we were greeted by other off road enthusiasts who loved seeing the broncos doing what they do best. We plan on doing this again(not the swim portion) and would love for some others to join! Cheers!

CFD5C621-7787-4576-98E3-19DAAF64C9FD.jpeg
Continue to Rock🤘

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good stuff. I second the MORRflate. I got my first use out of it this weekend. It makes airing up and down pretty easy and I like being able to equalize the pressure in the tires. I have the Napa Maxitrac Compressor instead of the ARB dual. I aired up all 4 of my Sasquatch tires from 20psi to 40psi in about three and a half minutes. The compressor has already gone up to 125 bucks, I paid 95.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Howdy!

This weekend a fellow B6G’er @Primed_in and myself decided to head out to windrock park. A 73,000 acre off road park filled with 300 miles of trails near Knoxville, TN.

Before heading out we decided our path of play would be G1/11/50/89/66/51/53. This would take us to the northern part of the park with lots of neat views and obstacles. I’ve been wanting to hit panthers rock for a while so I was definitely looking forward to the famous view.

THE EQUIPMENT:

Myself - Sasquatched Badlands with Ford/Warn winch. Rigid pod lights and light bar.
Warn snatch block, 2 Kinetic ropes, 2 straps, 3 d rings, RC air compressor, ARB twin compressor with case, and set of two radios.

THE START:

We decided to meet at the general store to air down which went smoothly with the MORRFlate kit. Meeting @Primed_in for the first time and being greeted by his “Safety second” shirt immediately told me it was going to be a fun one. G1 is rather tame with some rocky swimming pools and some rock fields here and there to keep you on your toes. It wraps around a mountain and provides some pretty neat views to start the day.

THE FUN:

PART 1:

@Primed_in had ran trail 11 previously and strongly suggested it was going to be fun time. It didn’t take long till we met up with a group with 2 four wheelers, a sweet SxS and a honda pioneer. We would join our minds together to conquer the two challenging uphill faces trail 11 presents. 4L, rear locker, and sway bar disconnected and both bronco’s would walk over the rocks with minimal effort. The Sasquatch package would prove its worth with the extra clearance allowing me to keep bash plates/rock rails rather unused. Below are some pictures of trail 11, rated a blue on windrock‘s scale of green to double black.

PART 2:

Trail 50, 89, and 66 proved to be rather tame thanks to the adrenaline rush trail 11 provided. Trail 51 would prove its worth as a blue shortly after arriving.. Some off camber and somewhat steep portions would keep us working to get to panthers rock. The first picture below is shortly before we arrived at the rock. The following picture is @Primed_in having a little too much fun and getting a kiss on the door and a free fender delete on the passenger side. We would continue the veer right, dodge trees, and arrive to meetup with the guys we met before to take in the view panthers rock provided. Once they got off the rock we had our chance to hop on the rock and get some pics.

Once we took in the unique view with our bronco’s on the rock it was time to trek out which would pose its own quirks. @Primed_in decided to veer off to the left of a mud pit anticipating not enough clearance to get into the hole but thought I would be good. Well we were wrong. “ F**k it why not” would be the last words. Dropped in and quickly realized it would be fun. When in doubt THROTTLE out! Well that didn’t work and it was winch time after trying to fidget it out. Climbed out the passenger window like a NASCAR driver and the recovery started. The Warn winch made easy work of the recovery and we were on our way. The sway bar decided it wouldn’t reconnect for a bit but after the third on/off of the car in the span of about 20 minutes all was good. Later on about 800 feet onto trail 53 there was a un-winchable tree blocking the trail so reverse it was.

PART 4(the out): We took some logging roads out and both hooked up our compressors and aired up. This being the first trip with the MORRFlate kit I can definitely say it’ll be worth the investment in the long run.

Ending thoughts:

What a great day to go use these absolute beasts of vehicles. It was a blast to go out and put them to use for what they were designed for. Everywhere we went we were greeted by other off road enthusiasts who loved seeing the broncos doing what they do best. We plan on doing this again(not the swim portion) and would love for some others to join! Cheers!

What mounting plate is that on the MOD bumper?

Sponsored

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what trim is the blue Bronco? Stock?
Sorry, didn't hit the reply button. Badlands with a JCR bumper on the way for my winch. I'll be adding 35s and the 2" Ford Performance lift in there eventually, but I really didn't have too many issues getting over soem stuff. Just don't be scared, it'll all buff out.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good stuff. I second the MORRflate. I got my first use out of it this weekend. It makes airing up and down pretty easy and I like being able to equalize the pressure in the tires. I have the Napa Maxitrac Compressor instead of the ARB dual. I aired up all 4 of my Sasquatch tires from 20psi to 40psi in about three and a half minutes. The compressor has already gone up to 125 bucks, I paid 95.
The Maxitrac has been out of stock awhile. Mine arrived with a broken handle, no replacements available so I kept it. Guess I don't really need a handle?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks awesome! I'm currently looking at hitting Uwharrie on 6/24 but I might have to modify my itinerary bit to do Windrock too.

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question about the MORRFlate. Which version did you buy/recommend? Any extra adapters or fittings. Ultimately what specifically do you like about it as opposed to just building/plumbing something yourself (minus the digital gauge)? Thanks and looks like an absolute heckuva good time!

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Howdy!

THE EQUIPMENT:

THE START:

THE FUN:

PART 1:

PART 2:

Ending thoughts:

Good on ya!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question about the MORRFlate. Which version did you buy/recommend? Any extra adapters or fittings. Ultimately what specifically do you like about it as opposed to just building/plumbing something yourself (minus the digital gauge)? Thanks and looks like an absolute heckuva good time!
I got the 155” wheelbase with the digital gauge. No extra fittings. What ultimately did it for me is I saw a guy build his own setup for around $150 on B6G and thought for an extra $70 to grab a digital gauge, know it’s done right, looks professional, and saves me 2 hours I could be riding it was worth it. There’s tons of videos online but I’m happy to put one together to show you my air up/down setup/process.

OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! We live in Knoxville and have been out there to mountain bike. Would love to join in on the next trip out.
Appreciate the invite..🤣🤣
Shoot me a DM. We are going to make a text group chat so we can keep it organized. I’m heading out again on the 25th and 26th and anyone is welcome.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like a ton of fun. That rock trail looks like a blast (the pics never do the incline justice so I know that's a lot more uphill than it looks).

The mud hole though... I love doing that but I ALWAYS regret it. That mud will be in your skid plates and frame rails forever. Anytime you go under there to work on it you'll get dirt falling in your eyes and ears...

OP
OP
BoMiltenberger

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any water enter the vehicle when you got it stuck in the mud bath?
None. I was very surprised nothing got in as it took about 10 minutes to get it out. Drain holes in the floor kept totaled sealed. Doors had a tiny bit up totally about a 1/4” into the door sill and some sprinkled in by the electrical connections but the seals were the only thing real dirty. About 60 seconds a door and it was clean. Worst part was the tailgate strut and bottom of tailgate. The bumper got muddy which then rubbed on the bottom of the tailgate which created a mess and it probably took 5 minutes to get clean. There was no sign of cactus gray on the passenger side of the door afterwards. Took 25 minutes to clean the exterior. I was scared the soft top might not clean off well but power wash and a foam brush and it took no time. On the way home I stopped to grab some extra water for the headlights and taillights as they were producing close to no light once it got dark. I also attached a picture of the license plate that shows the coverage on the back left side which was totally sunk. The exhaust kept outward pressure the whole time and the car was completing fine which was a sign of relief. Sorry for the extended reply but some of it might be helpful in case you ever find yourself in a similar sh*thole
Ford Bronco Broncos off-road in Windrock Park and go for a swim! 09EB0E50-54C2-447C-9EA5-EB6484E7B6EA
Ford Bronco Broncos off-road in Windrock Park and go for a swim! 7F438D1D-B811-4F1B-AB1C-680B55CF7D69

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None. I was very surprised nothing got in as it took about 10 minutes to get it out. Drain holes in the floor kept totaled sealed. Doors had a tiny bit up totally about a 1/4” into the door sill and some sprinkled in by the electrical connections but the seals were the only thing real dirty. About 60 seconds a door and it was clean. Worst part was the tailgate strut and bottom of tailgate. The bumper got muddy which then rubbed on the bottom of the tailgate which created a mess and it probably took 5 minutes to get clean. There was no sign of cactus gray on the passenger side of the door afterwards. Took 25 minutes to clean the exterior. I was scared the soft top might not clean off well but power wash and a foam brush and it took no time. On the way home I stopped to grab some extra water for the headlights and taillights as they were producing close to no light once it got dark. I also attached a picture of the license plate that shows the coverage on the back left side which was totally sunk. The exhaust kept outward pressure the whole time and the car was completing fine which was a sign of relief. Sorry for the extended reply but some of it might be helpful in case you ever find yourself in a similar sh*thole
Ford Bronco Broncos off-road in Windrock Park and go for a swim! 7F438D1D-B811-4F1B-AB1C-680B55CF7D69
Yup. Mud like that clogs everything and you won’t get a whole lot of ingress. At least not as high as the outside. Speaking from experience…. Lol only had a small puddle inside.

0EEBDF20-B95D-47F9-A47C-A3ADC934DF73.jpeg
Sponsored