Sponsored

Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think all of the dealers are going to run into this at ordering time. They are all going to want MSRP and people are going to want 5k or more off similar to what you can haggle on a jeep. Its going to be interesting for sure. The funny thing is that there doesnt seem to be that much difference between invoice and msrp....
You are correct, just a few hundred so the savings won't be remarkable. I am lucky as my Brother is the sales manager for a MI dealership so I get D plan pricing, which figures out to be about $600 below invoice, making any road trip not pencil out. Now that the dealer switch deadline has been extended the pressure is off, once you go into your dealer to order in December he gives you what he promised or you walk to another who will.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Cracks me up, people bitch due to lack of info, then when he goes to the boss and posts the info they bitch.... really?
Some of us just have more highly tuned BS detectors, we can spot dealer shenanigans and half truths with just a few words out of their mouth or post.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of us just have more highly tuned BS detectors, we can spot dealer shenanigans and half truths with just a few words out of their mouth or post.
It's when I feel the need to take a shower...which might be about the very same time.

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are correct, just a few hundred so the savings won't be remarkable. I am lucky as my Brother is the sales manager for a MI dealership so I get D plan pricing, which figures out to be about $600 below invoice, making any road trip not pencil out. Now that the dealer switch deadline has been extended the pressure is off, once you go into your dealer to order in December he gives you what he promised or you walk to another who will.
Agreed moving the dealer deadline is going to help, but I can see some people hitting multiple dealers and still not finding the deal they want. Even 2k under invoice is still not close to what you can haggle off a wrangler at the end of the year...MSRP will be consistent with what you can get a new model jeep for though..

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you expect anything else?? He's a car salesman
Agreed moving the dealer deadline is going to help, but I can see some people hitting multiple dealers and still not finding the deal they want. Even 2k under invoice is still not close to what you can haggle off a wrangler at the end of the year...
Well, there is the 'Supply & Demand' thing, if you can't find a deal you like then just wait for 3 years and they will be priced like a Wrangler... which are a dime a dozen, hence the discount, I don't think the dealers will have problems selling them.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is there somewhere you can see all the stops the Bronco is making. I’d like to see it somewhere before I place my order. Mostly because I need to know if I can see over the dashboard.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh so now I'm the instigator? WTF man? Starting to think you're trying to get me banned :rolleyes:
Dave from Sheehy Ford will sell you a white top for $20k ADM :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing to keep in mind is, how a dealer receives allocation is not based off of what they agree to sell them for.

Inform me how the allocation will work then...
We have received our information from our Regional Manager so we will go with that..

We’re doing everything we can to be as up front as possible and have agreed as many other Ford dealer have to sell at MSRP.

Ok, that is fine as well...

I don’t think there’s a Ford dealer on the planet worried about not selling Broncos bc of a small town low inventory store making promises on what they are going to do.

Then why mention us or @StephensAutoCenter at all...?‍♂

Ford has been pretty clear to us that Broncos will be distributed approximately in order reservations are placed. You may wanna reconsider this statement. Correct me if I’m wrong @Granger Ford @StephensAutoCenter
You are not wrong...

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are not wrong...
Welcome to the party. Thank you, Albert, for what you do for this forum. If I were in Iowa or didn't feel comfortable with where my reservation is currently....

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sincerely apologize, @Sheehy Ford of Richmond. I did not intend to be the catalyst for negative comments or any disrespect. Please excuse our passion. That said, many of us have become very savvy Bronco reservation holders and know the pricing, offers, allocations and likely the Bronco better than many Dealers, and I have talked to a lot of Dealers (20 PLUS) and have heard it all. What I originally commented as a suggestion remains. My analysis (and I did pricing models that include multiple factors) is that MSRP / MSRP plus ADM (FE) is an offer unlikely to generate significant educated Bronco Reservation Holder moves. I appreciate you doing a Bronco Day, will likely see you there, but I think you will find that as a community, we already have offers that are better than yours from Dealers in the region. Some of us have individual offers that match those offers at Dealers larger than yours (So we know what can be done at a profit). With all respect, I think you can do better if you want to increase sales/profit and you will find that even the Dealers here will help you with crafting your best offer to the 6G community (Not every offer is about just the sale price and other dealers have been clever with their offers and attracted interest). Sorry for the wordiness... :)

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it will be open to reservation holders only or first...
Sponsored