Sponsored

Broncos ordered without Sasquatch, Hard Tops, and Towing being built immediately?

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sales rep at my dealer doesn’t know what’s going on. Frustrating when you know more than the dealer. Was told if I went soft top, I could possibly move up. When I told her I was NOT going to 4 door, she was confused. 😔😩🙄
Are you saying that they were suggesting you could get a soft top with a two door? Bc there aren't any soft tops for 2 doors right now, but I can't tell if that's what you ment.
Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you saying that they were suggesting you could get a soft top with a two door? Bc there aren't any soft tops for 2 doors right now, but I can't tell if that's what you ment.
You’re as confused as I was. I’m saying my sales rep is clueless.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I recently sent in some inquiries about my own badlands reservation at my local dealership and they told me that if I send in a build request for a bronco badlands 4door WITHOUT towing, sasquatch, and a hard top, that my request would end up getting built immediately.

Supposedly they sent the inquiry to the regional general manager in my area for this information.

Does anyone else get similar information?

My questions for you all are; Should I just order a non-sasquatch badlands 4 door, then get the hard top later, and figure out aftermarket tow hitch solutions down the road? Otherwise, I'm looking at the Colorado ZR2 Bison.

Sasquatch is what provides the front and rear lockers, does it not?

Edit:

Reason why I'm asking is because I'm in a state with no vehicle sales tax and I'm moving next year. I have to consider the logistics of compromising now for a considerable financial advantage.
It’s likely the new state will make you pay the taxes you think your gonna save. Look into it. That’s the case here in bum fuck indiana.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s likely the new state will make you pay the taxes you think your gonna save. Look into it. That’s the case here in bum fuck indiana.
Here in MA they at a minimum will get you with the excise tax, I think they will also charge you the sales tax of you move to MA in under 6 months of buying the car.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here in MA they at a minimum will get you with the excise tax, I think they will also charge you the sales tax of you move to MA in under 6 months of buying the car.
Yep when I moved to Indiana they checked my Ohio titles to see that I paid the sales tax. If I didn’t they were gonna nail me.

Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s exactly what I did, though I never had squatch. Tow will be 0 issues getting done after market, and I already planned on rocking the soft top from March through September anyway. It got my September reservation a July build date. We

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I moved to Georgia from South Carolina, Georgia made me pay the tax on my vehicles based on their market value in order to register it in Georgia. What a scam. I had to pay thousands upfront just to put tags on my cars that I owned outright. I moved from South Carolina which had a max sales tax on vehicles of $300 no matter what sales price is. Regardless it just felt wrong to have to eat the taxes in Georgia.

I would check the laws in the state you are moving to before making your decision based on taxes.

Dakattack

Badlands
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made this decision and it was easy for me because there’s no man squat he, so I got a soft top badlands manual in soft top. Build date is 7/20
I have the same build but a super late May reservation. Hoping it works and I’ll get built by the end of the year

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I moved to Georgia from South Carolina, Georgia made me pay the tax on my vehicles based on their market value in order to register it in Georgia. What a scam. I had to pay thousands upfront just to put tags on my cars that I owned outright. I moved from South Carolina which had a max sales tax on vehicles of $300 no matter what sales price is. Regardless it just felt wrong to have to eat the taxes in Georgia.

I would check the laws in the state you are moving to before making your decision based on taxes.
Dont move to CO then. I paid over $2k/yr for annual registration on 3 vehicles last month. Amount goes down a bit as each year passes and its based on msrp. These are not high end luxury vehicles either.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope. If that were the case then mine would have a VIN by now. lol
Sponsored