TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was really cool. I have never done any rock climbing...it is normal for the longer wheelbase to tackle obsticles so much easier than the shorter 2 door? Seemed the parts where the 2 door had issues, the 4 door breezed right past...

OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was really cool. I have never done any rock climbing...it is normal for the longer wheelbase to tackle obsticles so much easier than the shorter 2 door? Seemed the parts where the 2 door had issues, the 4 door breezed right past...
Yes wheel base plays a big part in crawling,specially on hill climbs.some of the tight areas he had a better angle than the 4 door did. Theirs a give and take

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea where I could get that grey / carbon fiber stripe on the side of the white 2 door? I love that look and have a white one coming. I’d love to do that with some racing stripes down the hood.

OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any idea where I could get that grey / carbon fiber stripe on the side of the white 2 door? I love that look and have a white one coming. I’d love to do that with some racing stripes down the hood.
It's a custome wrap by westin

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look forward to checkin' it out after work Oscar! You guys have been killin' it out there. I've been on Plan B before, looking forward to seeing how the Broncos do on it :)
Sponsored