Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s been so dry. Had a tiny dusting a couple days before but as you can see it really didn’t do anything.
Been dry hear too. But hard to see the mountains so dry this year. Very scarey if things don't change quickly. Fire season could be really ugly.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to join you guys but don't have facebook to keep track of meet ups. Is facebook the only way you guys keep track of these?

OP
OP
Kaopeterson

Kaopeterson

Badlands
First Name
Robert Peterson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to join you guys but don't have facebook to keep track of meet ups. Is facebook the only way you guys keep track of these?
Currently yes. I did create an event on here for the next meetup on 1/8 at Ram Off-road park. I might not be there but Kelly and Ross will. Just under the Colorado Bronco Club events.

Sponsored

CNElliott

First Edition
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1190SX, 1125CRUly, XB12 Lightning Long Tall
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like ya'll had a great time. My brother and I did that on 11/13. Fun trails! Keep these Colorado runs happening. Mine should/might be out of the clear bra shop by EOY. A few more details to go over, then I hope to be joining you on these get togethers.
Maybe in a few weeks we can hit the Slaughter House Gulch near Baily. Was my Bronco's first trail on 11/6, and oh boy,!, how well it did!!

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
D
It’s been so dry. Had a tiny dusting a couple days before but as you can see it really didn’t do anything.
Damn. We’re getting some moisture. I was hoping it was making its way there. The Basin needs Colorado to get pummeled.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, Colorado Bronco Owners, is the group/page name.
How are you liking the Baja's? Im trying to decide between them and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers for my wifes Bronco. I have the Nittos on my F150, and they are pretty good, except in light rain and ice (Heavy rain, snow, mud and pavement are solid). Thanks!

OP
OP
Kaopeterson

Kaopeterson

Badlands
First Name
Robert Peterson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you liking the Baja's? Im trying to decide between them and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers for my wifes Bronco. I have the Nittos on my F150, and they are pretty good, except in light rain and ice (Heavy rain, snow, mud and pavement are solid). Thanks!
Sounds like the same results. I really like them and bought them because they are three peak rated and not KO2s. Nothing against KO2s but I wanted something different and these look great. They aren’t the heaviest but not the lightest either. Any big tire won’t be great in ice or that first dusting. I am debating getting them siped to improve stopping in snow but we’ve gotten so little snow I’m not sure I need to this year. I haven’t had a chance to play around in the snow much and really gauge how far I can go but they’ve slipped around on slush like my all seasons did so not better or worse. I’m just not sure about getting them siped as I’m worried that might actually hurt rock crawling
Sponsored