First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caught both of those from my hotel in Allen Park last week. They were parked at the new Ford buildings behind the hotel
Ford Bronco Broncos out in the sun @ Allen Park! Cyber Orange Badlands 2-door and Area 51 Wildtrak 4-door IMG_5829

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m ordering a 2-door BL in CO and was worried about it looking yellow from previous comments made.. Good ol’ 97 looks orange to me, especially when compared to the yellow trailer behind it. Really nice color with depth for the BL trim!

Ford Bronco Broncos out in the sun @ Allen Park! Cyber Orange Badlands 2-door and Area 51 Wildtrak 4-door IMG_5829

I am like you, a BL on order in CO, and have yet to see the colour in person. Your photos help ease my mind that I have made the correct colour choice. Thanks for posting!

TxHazmat

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still just see this...

Dam Dude, I guess i better contact my lawer on this one becouse my wife is not going to
be happy with my thoughts.
Sponsored