First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Havent seen one in person but orange looks like a school bus in pictures. Is it better in person? I REALLY want to see one up close

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The standard Badlands wheels look good but they look too much like Jeep Wrangler Rubicon wheels IMO...

Ford Bronco Broncos out in the sun @ Allen Park! Cyber Orange Badlands 2-door and Area 51 Wildtrak 4-door giphy

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s school bus yellow and won’t age well.
If so, school buses are actually orange.

Here's a test: there's an almost-empty bowl of jellybeans in front of you. Actually, only a single jellybean remains. You hate the taste of lemons but you love the taste of oranges. The color of the jellybean is Cyber Orange. Do you eat it?

(Answer: of course you do, because it's orange!)

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤔 we can play that game
Ford Bronco Broncos out in the sun @ Allen Park! Cyber Orange Badlands 2-door and Area 51 Wildtrak 4-door giphy
I know people make this comparison a lot. Most of the time sarcastically as I'm sure you have here.

But I think the Area 51 blue is actually closer in color to the arrow on this van than the color of the van itself. The van is a lot darker than Area 51.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t realize Area 51 was such a male-gender-normative-baby-blanket blue

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not know about anybody else but that MIC top on the Badlands sure looks black to my old tired eyes

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m ordering a 2-door BL in CO and was worried about it looking yellow from previous comments made.. Good ol’ 97 looks orange to me, especially when compared to the yellow trailer behind it. Really nice color with depth for the BL trim!

Nice try, we all know this is cactus grey....

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That CO lo
I’m ordering a 2-door BL in CO and was worried about it looking yellow from previous comments made.. Good ol’ 97 looks orange to me, especially when compared to the yellow trailer behind it. Really nice color with depth for the BL trim!

That CO looks damn good! Can't wait to get my 2 door Cyber Orange Badlands too! Thanks for posting!