Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went with Lightning Blue with Black Oynx interior. I was going to go with Area 51 until they announced the first edition only color. Will be awesome to have another blue Bronco in my garage.

2021 Bronco Order.JPG
That's going to be a great combo and can't wait to see the photo of those two together!
Sponsored

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a wildtrak 7/26 and converted order 2/4. Haven't heard a damn thing about it. Dealer acts like they know nothing at all (it's possible they don't)

Ford is selling the crap out of mustang Mach e and bronco sports, and getting a ton of positive feedback on the broncos out there testing... But just endless delays... And no way to have any idea. Totally dont blame people cancelling.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my e-mail just now 7/26 build date!!

4DR Badlands, Lux, Sas, MIC Top
Priority build? I was starting to think this week was only FEs, but your info screws up that thought.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved a wildtrak 7/26 and converted order 2/4. Haven't heard a damn thing about it. Dealer acts like they know nothing at all (it's possible they don't)

Ford is selling the crap out of mustang Mach e and bronco sports, and getting a ton of positive feedback on the broncos out there testing... But just endless delays... And no way to have any idea. Totally dont blame people cancelling.

7/26 would put you pretty far down the list for most dealers, although that isn't everything (anything) that decides if you get a build.

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/26 would put you pretty far down the list for most dealers, although that isn't everything (anything) that decides if you get a build.
Oh yeah I didnā€™t mean to imply my number should have been called... although I feel like Ford seems to be making do fine with other vehicles (IMO most people with early conversion etc should have a date)... and that just makes this incredibly frustrating.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing for me sadly even though I got the previewing email on Tuesday. I had a feeling I wouldn't see it, but hard not to start getting stoked. Maybe next week.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2 VIN came... 8 to go...

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sales, but it's taken me 30 years to get to a point where I can reward myself. Of course, the Wildtrak will most likely be a '22 and it's doubtful I'll keep that reservation at this point. The Lightning may go by the wayside as well depending on the Cybertruck, which has been a longer endeavor than the Bronco dating back to November of 2019. So I guess Ford and the Bronco release have one advantage since that delivery date is scheduled for January 13th 2023. Nothing like a 38 month wait..... ;-)
Well good for you on the success! I hope to be in that position 30 years from now.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well good for you on the success! I hope to be in that position 30 years from now.
I wish that for you as well! In fact, I'm hopeful it doesn't take 30 Jake.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just informed that I won't be getting mine in Dec 2021, they are saying that I am getting bumped to Feb 2022. I actually may just have been bumped to cancelling my order, I am that mad right now.
Had you been assigned a December build date?

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ā€œpreviewedā€ earlier this week on res/converted order #2...... Iā€™m not a FE nor VIP. No email today.... Maybe next week... I understand the FEā€™s.... they should be priority. Iā€™m still frustrated by the line cutters/Youtubers.... but thatā€™s how the world works.
Sponsored