Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question: What is the difference between green window sticker and blue window sticker? I see both. Green one has "SPECIAL ORDER" at the bottom. Blue does not.
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question: What is the difference between green window sticker and blue window sticker? I see both. Green one has "SPECIAL ORDER" at the bottom. Blue does not.
This is what I found for San Tan Ford (my dealer):

Four vehicles on Auto Trader.

1FMEE5DP3MLA65176 - Has green window sticker and says SPECIAL ORDER under the Total MSRP
1FMEE5DP0MLA63126 - Has blue window sticker nothing about special order
1FMDE5CH3MLA62445 - Has blue window sticker nothing about special order
1FMEE5EP9MLA40037 - Has blue window sticker and stamped with NOT FOR RESALE - DO NOT SHIP

Sooo... I assume they have 3 customer orders and one mannequin unit. Or, 1 customer order, 1 Mannequin unit, and 2 ??? something else?

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The last one was built on April 20th and is probably shipping through that dealer (courtesy delivery) to some place like an accessory manufacturer for development, a journalist for a long term test or something else of that sort. It doesn't have a listed price on it, so it likely doesn't have a dealer invoice. They are definitely not putting that one on the lot and selling it to the general public.

The first one is a customer order (being built tomorrow) and the 2nd and 3rd ones are the mannequins and they were built on 6/9 and 6/1.

Last edited:

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called on all the 1st Editions listed on AutoTrader. These are all demo/customer orders and nothing is for sale. I do beleive a few will be sold, but it will be like finding a needle in a haystack. I would imagine if a dealer wants to sell a demo or a canceled order he will start with the long list of reservations/inquiries he already has.

Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The owner of a dealership told me the same thing.....they have to keep their two "wildcard" builds for 6 months or they get penalized by ford

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If stealerships are getting canceled orders to sell before real customer orders that followed the process rules, then there is no actual “process” and Ford screwed the pooch. Again.
Couldnt the dealers just stand-in for the order and pay for it out of pocket?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I found for San Tan Ford (my dealer):

Four vehicles on Auto Trader.

1FMEE5DP3MLA65176 - Has green window sticker and says SPECIAL ORDER under the Total MSRP
1FMEE5DP0MLA63126 - Has blue window sticker nothing about special order
1FMDE5CH3MLA62445 - Has blue window sticker nothing about special order
1FMEE5EP9MLA40037 - Has blue window sticker and stamped with NOT FOR RESALE - DO NOT SHIP

Sooo... I assume they have 3 customer orders and one mannequin unit. Or, 1 customer order, 1 Mannequin unit, and 2 ??? something else?
Say hi to Tim Hovik for me!
Called on all the 1st Editions listed on AutoTrader. These are all demo/customer orders and nothing is for sale. I do beleive a few will be sold, but it will be like finding a needle in a haystack. I would imagine if a dealer wants to sell a demo or a canceled order he will start with the long list of reservations/inquiries he already has.
Those on reservation will get their Bronco eventually and a set price. The dealer will sell the cancelled order for as much as current market value, most likely higher than set pricing for orders, so they will put it on the lot to sell. Unless a current order wants to pay current market value to have the first Bronco in the area, then the dealer will get a second cancelled order to sell at market value.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The stealership I have a reservation sent me an email at 10pm last night that they'll have a 4 door model on site today from 930-1230. Mac Haik southway ford in San Antonio Tx
I don't think its worth leaving work for, as I'd love to see the 2 door in person more than the 4.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.lhmforddraper.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=Bronco
yeah they have 3 models at my local dealership on their website. Not sure if these are demo models but all I can remember is them saying they were getting 1 for sure and possibly 2 show models. Keep in mind this dealer is one of the biggest in the West region so they may be getting more from Ford because of how good they sell vehicles. Idk how that all works but we will see what shows up

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If stealerships are getting canceled orders to sell before real customer orders that followed the process rules, then there is no actual “process” and Ford screwed the pooch. Again.
I question the "fact" that the dealers are selling them. Not only is it against our understanding of how sales are being processed, and delivered, but it makes no sense for the dealer to sell their demos (or a cancelled customers order prior to receiving their demos), as they will want to use the demos to leverage them into generating more Bronco sales for the dealership.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of curiosity, I called a local dealer here in UT that had one listed for sale at 10K over sticker, and the salesman said it is their Badlands demo unit that will be there shortly. He said that they have to hang on to it for 6 months, but they will sell it with a deposit and not necessarily do all the paperwork, prior to the 6 months. I asked if they would be letting customers drive it and was told "absolutely not, it will just sit on the showroom". So I guess all their customers with orders are SOL, that were hoping for a test drive.
What dealership in UT told you this? I live in the salt lake area and am really curious.
Sponsored