MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My local dealer shows they have a Cyber Orange Badlands in transit with $5k ADM, I’d call and ask, but I’m a Granger October guy with hold for 22.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
There have been zero retail Bronco deliveries. My daughter has one of the early build dates and her eta for delivery is August 4th. Whatever you heard is false.

I suspect OP is confusing Bronco Sport with Bronco.
I’m definitely NOT confusing Bronco with Sport

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a sales tactic. Classic bait and switch.

Dealerships are listing customer orders and mannequins on their website to generate calls to the dealership. Each call is a chance to sell something they do have in stock. We are here on this forum and are in the know but the general public does not know the Bronco will not be in stock at dealerships until late 2022.

If you have ever bought a new Ford you would understand that Ford's website and the dealership's websites are horribly inaccurate. Anything listed under any particular dealer may be in transit, still being built, or already sold. It is designed to get people to call the dealerships.

Most of the time the sales team won't know what is on the lot unless they can find the keys in the lock box.
The likely scenario. I ask for pictures. Can’t produce pictures? Say no more.

Sponsored

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a First Edition listed on FB Marketplace in Raleigh with 300 miles on it for $90k. Not sure if the post can be verified, but it is the first one "for sale" that I have seen.

ED3FBB0B-0C96-4F85-8622-03B4954DBC86.png

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw a First Edition listed on FB Marketplace in Raleigh with 300 miles on it for $90k. Not sure if the post can be verified, but it is the first one "for sale" that I have seen.

Ford Bronco Broncos showing up at dealers ED3FBB0B-0C96-4F85-8622-03B4954DBC86
that is a very fair price. I will buy it right now and buy my FE that is being built in 3 weeks.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then don’t read em? Not sure what to tell you. If you feel like you need to be annoyed, so be it. And I did look to see if there was something similar posted. This isn’t my first forum. Your being annoyed is annoying
Get ready to be annoyed, then. Because everyone on this forum is annoyed right now. :LOL:

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So i found a dealer in GA with 50+ on thier site, some with the same VIN, no window stickers available and I contacted them through their online forms. Got the usual robo responses back, but finally did get an email from a real person saying the Bronco I inquired about wouldn't be available until late 2021.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OKTB was just issued this morning. You have not seen any sold. This thread is worthless.
This threads value is in the emotions that it inspires. You’re welcome.
Sponsored