Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sports. They offered dealers a second manny they can sell to a current reservation holder early. The first one, no.
I know about the FCTP policy change for the Bronco Sport, but I’m referring to rumors that the FCTP policy may change for the Bronco 2dr and 4dr, too. Haven’t seen any confirmation though. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Boo hoo …..Justin Bieber probably has one they put a deck under to mow his yard, doesn’t mean you’re getting yours any quicker or later.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About to take it to a four Carolina Reaper.
Just wanted to say that it is nice to see you back on the forum and participating. Not sure what that deal was before. I didn't think the guy was serious but maybe I didn't take it like you did.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If stealerships are getting canceled orders to sell before real customer orders that followed the process rules, then there is no actual “process” and Ford screwed the pooch. Again.
Absolutely no customer orders are being delivered yet and if a dealer did sell an order that was canceled, how would that be Ford dropping the ball? I’m not saying it wouldn’t be, I just don’t understand how it would be a Ford issue.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously though if we start seeing them at all these dealers next month who’s going to be pissed. We’re all waiting till 2022 for our bronco.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to say that it is nice to see you back on the forum and participating. Not sure what that deal was before. I didn't think the guy was serious but maybe I didn't take it like you did.
Thanks. :) I just needed a break from the chaos on here.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds legit…..I also heard George Strait has some ocean front property for sale in Az…..now, I don’t believe that any more than I do a dealer has an FE, or any other Bronco for sale, in stock on their lot as of 1715hrs, 14 Jun 2021. Funny that the only Broncos to be built and delivered to dealerships thus far are the ones someone miraculously canceled. What are the odds of that?
I could be wrong, but no one has shown a picture, or a video yet…….so it hasn’t happened until that happens. Perhaps dealers are counting their birds in the bush (mannequins) as birds in hand and taking liberty with the term “in stock”.
I’m not saying anyone is telling tales outa’ school, but I’m just jaded enough to believe that there’s some erroneous assumptions, miscommunications, or alternative facts in play here. I’ve been wrong so many times in the last 11 months I’ve lost track, but count me solidly in the suspicious, ye of little faith category.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some sold a manny sport by mistake (mixed up a stock unit and the manny). There was a nasty note from Ford everyone got but don’t know any specific penalties. A sport my brother ordered for his GF was a retail that accidentally got turned into our first manny. Was supposed to be the other one we got at the same time.
Ford can see all of our inventory and may crack down. Big issue is dealers not pulling reservation orders down or intentionally leaving them up to play the Google search game then the ole switch aroo when you roll in wanting to buy it.

Mannequin Bronco must accumulate a minimum requirement of 6-months (180-days) while in FCTP service.

Mannequin Bronco must not exceed a maximum requirement of 8-months (240-days) while in FCTP service. Units that exceed this will be considered ineligible and will be subject to incentive chargeback.

If the dealer desires to keep the Bronco unit in FCTP service for longer than 6 months (180-days) but no longer than 8 months (240-days), it is the responsibility of the dealer to ensure this is covered with their Flooring Source and adhering to state and local title/registration laws. Failure to keep the vehicle in FCTP Service between the minimum and maximum timeframes above may result in the dealer being ineligible to participate in future Bronco FCTP Programs and they will lose 22MY Bronco allocation.

It remains mandatory for dealers to install the accompanying accessory package to be displayed on the Bronco vehicle(s). Bronco accessory packages are determined by Ford and are subject to change. Accessory packages will be billed to your dealer parts statement via your local FAD. Proof of accessory installation may be requested. Accessory Packages per VIN are shown below and you may reference the details/contents of the Accessory Packages here. The packages listed below are required packages but you are encouraged to work with your local FAD to further accessorize your Mannequin unit(s).
Thanks for the insight flip.

IMO I think Ford will piss many people off they hit the lots and get sold before the reservations are filled.

I'm diehard Ford so I will wait but I will admit it is very frustrating.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanna end the BS? Anyone with a full size 2021 Bronco, any trim…contact me. I have cash on hand.
I may or may not know a guy who knows a guy who could possibly maybe help you out with that particular problem if you are interested.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may or may not know a guy who knows a guy who could possibly maybe help you out with that particular problem if you are interested.
Bring it!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know about the FCTP policy change for the Bronco Sport, but I’m referring to rumors that the FCTP policy may change for the Bronco 2dr and 4dr, too. Haven’t seen any confirmation though. 🤷‍♂️
Just a second round of FCTP. Selling one demo isn’t going to fix our lack of inventory and would probably hurt a dealer more long term. I’m sure there’s been a discussion at some level but nothing down my way. I could see them cutting down the time in service but to me that defeats the purpose of a demo in the first place when true stock is over a year away.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the insight flip.

IMO I think Ford will piss many people off they hit the lots and get sold before the reservations are filled.

I'm diehard Ford so I will wait but I will admit it is very frustrating.
I think Ford’s going to be serious about the take rate on these. Not sure what first step penalties (loss of allocation?) they’ll do but they seem intent on policing it. Units showing on line is far different than selling ordered units like stock.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Ford’s going to be serious about the take rate on these. Not sure what first step penalties (loss of allocation?) they’ll do but they seem intent on policing it. Units showing on line is far different than selling ordered units like stock.

Agreed, and I know Ford watches here so they should stay on top of the shady shit that dealers play and make them pay for breaking the rules.
Sponsored