redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely there will be Broncos for sale on the lots or for certain orders before every single reservation is filled. Not many at first, but as time goes by yes. It's just the nature of production runs.

As the months add up, Ford will have extra vehicles from various productions runs, based on what makes sense in terms of factory utilization and parts. Ford even alluded to that in their initial statement related to reservations.

I doubt Ford will lose money and sales putting all those Broncos in a pen somewhere, collecting dust until the very last reservation holder gets her/his Bronco. Or prematurely halting production runs.

I did not mean EVERY res has to be fill but these dealers are showing "in stock" and to my knowledge a manni is NOT to be sold. So my point was more to how can they sell one before even the first res is delivered. Seems like a shit deal to me.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If dealers are selling their demos can you blame them? They have little to no inventory to sell right now.

Rules are rules. They are put in place for a reason. Not having inventory is a Ford problem not a dealer problem. I sell auto parts/accessories and if I don't have it in stock and I call the manufacturer and they tell me 4-6 weeks. Some customers wait and some don't. That is their prerogative. But I don't sell my display accessories just because someone wants them.

Just saying.

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any news is good news, probably wonā€™t see mine until a year from now since my reservation date was in December. Oh well should be plenty of wheel choices by then and tunes well tested.
And hopefully any issues are ironed out before I take delivery, including tunes that improve overall driving experience.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Because Iā€™ve spoken to a few of the dealers. Most are customer orders that fell through. Take that for what itā€™s worth since car salesmen are the devil.
There have been zero retail Bronco deliveries. My daughter has one of the early build dates and her eta for delivery is August 4th. Whatever you heard is false.

I suspect OP is confusing Bronco Sport with Bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyway šŸ™„ you wonā€™t see a Badsquatch with a mic top sitting on the lot to be sold. It will be soft top with roadhuggers that no body ordered because of part constraints. Unless a dealer pre ordered one to sell ā€¦.if they can do that who cares.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If stealerships are getting canceled orders to sell before real customer orders that followed the process rules, then there is no actual ā€œprocessā€ and Ford screwed the pooch. Again.
everyone knew this was going happen .

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sure there will be many offered for sale throughout the country on dealer lots for a hefty ADM before reservations are filled. Priority orders, dealer allocations tell the story, NOT reservations. It's who you know and how much will you pay- same ole story. Who's to say that family of a dealership owner or sales manager, service manager, even a good friend of someone high up at the dealership places a reservation, then order. The dealer makes it a priority order or include it on their initial allocations so that they get an early build. When it comes in, they really don't want it- it goes on the lot for a hefty profit. It's advertising for other people to see and want one- and to be sold to someone whos is willing to pay. Makes total sense from a business perspective. Not fair to reservation holders though.

I am a no one, who placed a reservation July 14, then an order in March. I don't know anyone at the dealership, my "order" seems like an order not even linked to a reservation, in line with the hundreds of thousands of other orders.

The more I see on lots and if I don't hear anything on my order and if if I am pushed into 2022, I am probably going to cancel and re-evaluate. I'll be able to even maybe test drive one and wait another year or two and buy one at perhaps sticker, without ADM. In the mean time I am going to fix my 97 Wrangler and just keep driving it. It's not a Bronco and slow as a snail but it has 4WD and gets me there- eventually.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I get clarification on something please?

If say my dealer were to do something shady like sell all these canceled orders and be over the 20% allowed (which I understand is 20% per month). And let's say dealer loses allocation. Does that mean that people with reservations get screwed because allocation was taken away? Or is it MY22 allocation?

I'm just curious, because if that's the case, seems more like the customers get screwed, not the dealer. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I think it means when "stock" ordering starts a year or so down the road. We can't just order as many stock units as we want, Ford limits it by production capacity, region, market and zone as well as a bunch of other variables. Basically, if you would get put into the penalty box they may only give you retail orders and no stock or drastically cut your stock allocation. Ford is not going to punish a customer because a dealer tried to game the system. I have confidence dealers will police each other and Ford watch all of us to keep the playing field level. Trying to get a few extra early sales could really hurt you for the long run and in my opinion, not worth the risk or hassle.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ask for a test drive and post the video if they gave them. Who knows what the scam is but if not a sing look e person here has posted their own delivered Bronco, then they probably arenā€™t available yet.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Ford cares which dealer sell it which is why they are using this reservation system. They send leads for us to follow up on which hopefully results in a transaction. Since dealers suck (in Ford's eyes) at the selling process, they created a way for them to get between us and the customer in the way of reservations.

By allowing dealer to game the system it doesn't hurt Ford but it does put other stores at a disadvantage. Toyota came up with an ad standards program years ago that kept everyone honest with regards to what type of marketing they do. Ford has just started doing this after a lot of dealers complained about other dealers. There is pushback from some dealers because they live off of blurring the line of deceptive advertising practices.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a sales tactic. Classic bait and switch.

Dealerships are listing customer orders and mannequins on their website to generate calls to the dealership. Each call is a chance to sell something they do have in stock. We are here on this forum and are in the know but the general public does not know the Bronco will not be in stock at dealerships until late 2022.

If you have ever bought a new Ford you would understand that Ford's website and the dealership's websites are horribly inaccurate. Anything listed under any particular dealer may be in transit, still being built, or already sold. It is designed to get people to call the dealerships.

Most of the time the sales team won't know what is on the lot unless they can find the keys in the lock box.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thread TL/DR. Not to rile up the troops, butā€¦ā€¦..there sure are a lot of people here that are ā€œsureā€ of one thing or another happening. Unless someone has actually purchased a Bronco off the lot as a customer or sold a Bronco out of a dealership, itā€™s all conjectureā€¦ā€¦ā€¦but thatā€™s what B6G is mostly I guess.
Sponsored