First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Starting to see more and more Broncos showing for sale on Dealer lots, Carvana, Autotrade, etc. Huge ADM fees attached of course and amazes me that people are willing to pay those prices while so many are still waiting just to get their Bronco that was ordered. Wish there was a way to tag those sheeple as dumb A***** for driving the market up on a vehicle that should only be sold at MSRP. Corporate greed I know and welcome to a world of screw the people. Let Ford make something cool and give to people at a good price and only to have dealers pull this BS. Now affordable if you make six figures a year. Sorry just venting frustration from seeing what shouldn't be happening.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's what ever the market will bear and remember a fool and his money are soon parted.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish theyā€™d be willing to sell me theirs for the price Iā€™m paying with my dealer (below MSRP) and then give them my reservation when it comes in. šŸ˜‚

Then I donā€™t give a shit what they sell it for. Win win

OP
OP
Fixajet

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A recent Study showed New Car Prices are on average 38% Over MSRP. Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. :devilish:
As a firearms dealer, if I sold my products 38% over MSRP, I would never make a sale. To do that with a vehicle today still makes me think people just don't have any brains.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a firearms dealer, if I sold my products 38% over MSRP, I would never make a sale. To do that with a vehicle today still makes me think people just don't have any brains.
I like your style.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know, nowadays I still see NPAPs, ZPAPs, and the occasional OPAP hitting out-of-stock quickly at $899-999, when no less than a decade ago the same gun was overstocked at $400 each.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someday very soon those same broncos will be listed for sale as used. Possibly again after that. In 3 years, once everyone's reservations have been fulfilled, the first broncos will be hitting used car lots with 50k+ miles on them at hopefully lower or reasonable prices, by then. Some of us will be deciding between a brand new fully priced OB or a 3 year old WT for half the original sticker, maybe.

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Average new car sold for about 2 percent over MSRP in October 2021:

https://www.gobankingrates.com/savi...on-average-analysts-emphasize-sellers-market/

Mark-ups of course depend on the car. While weā€™re all aware of the huge mark-ups on dealer stock Broncos, at least in the DC area, Bronco Sports are widely available at or below MSRP.

Sponsored

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should've been around in '08...

OP
OP
Fixajet

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should've been around in '08...
LOL. I was here, and should have bought 30 homes for pennies on the dollar, made a fortune selling them today, oh wait maybe that was 04 but Alas only smarter now than I was then. Will still wait for my ordered Bronco to deliver and pay agreed signed MSRP only when it arrives .

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty simple! DONT BUY IT ! The only ones getting hurt are the reservation holders who are getting screwed by these asshole stealerships charging ADM!! We need to kick them in the balls!!! HARD!!!

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FFL, you SOT tooā€¦